Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Because Cobra Kai is highly successful, and everyone in Hollywood wants that "remember (blank) from the 80s/early 90s? Well, it back!" money. Same reason they brought back Saved by the Bell.

Just like when the Marvel Cinematic Universe proved popular and everyone tried to make their own "(blank) Cinematic Universe".

....God damn, Universal. I didn't care about 2017 The Mummy, but you somehow upped the cringe with that nonsense.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I’ll take one, Nik.
    Bink, it is noted.

Send a PM with a visual description, reference images if you got them, brief bio and any posing requests.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

max is hosting a KI tournament right now.

gonna be awesome!

Dustin Diamond aka Screech from Saved By the Bell, died today at the age of 44.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-01-2021 at 07:06 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Snow is kinda nuts over here on EC
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Same over here. While it's stopped at the moment, we're expecting more snowfall later tonight going into tomorrow.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Cancer fucking sucks.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I haven't seen it this deep in, maybe, ten years or more. And there may be another Storm set to hit the EC around Superbowl Sunday.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I haven't seen it this deep in, maybe, ten years or more. And there may be another Storm set to hit the EC around Superbowl Sunday.
    My mom lives in PA. She said at one point, it was falling 2-3 inches per hour. That's insane. She also got stuck because the snowplows didn't come clear out the hill she lives on. Some of her neighbors helped her dig her car out, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just read the first chapter of Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse. So far, it's pretty solid for a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    My mom lives in PA. She said at one point, it was falling 2-3 inches per hour. That's insane. She also got stuck because the snowplows didn't come clear out the hill she lives on. Some of her neighbors helped her dig her car out, though.
    My internet and cable service are getting spotty. My phone still seems to be working at least. The weather must be playing havoc with everything. Just hope it doesn't take out the power.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I’m reading David Goggins book. It’s pretty damn good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Rest in peace Screech.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Lanipator of TeamFourStar has been creating his own simplified RPG-system and will every now and then run one-shot adventures with this system to try it out and refine it. In the latest one-shot, Fury of the Plunder Beast, he takes the players one pirate style adventure and one of his players this time around is Martin Billany aka LittleKuriboh. And you've got to hear Martin's descirption of his mad doctor character, it is frankly amazing.

The whole one shot is really fun, but if you're just curious about Martin's description it starts at around 13.30 in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    just a bunch of stuff reallly: weak hero, story of a sword king, spyxfamily, sakamoto days, the elf and the hunter's item, the fable, salaryman in a isekai, berserk, revenge of a dark hero, mashle, gosu, kingdom, golden kamui, the emperor and the female knight, the 31st consort, and most recently, the remarried empress. that last one was referred to me by my best friend. no action but more of a political romance with 2 of most hateable characters i've ever read in the empress and his concubine.
    Was gonna reccomend a few, but you're already reading two of 'em lol (Mashle and Sakamoto). Kaiju no. 8's also pretty good Maybe my favorite new Manga so far. Even has the rare manga protagonist in his thirties lol.