I hope to see more of this game and Lost Souls Aside as the year goes on.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Was gonna reccomend a few, but you're already reading two of 'em lol (Mashle and Sakamoto). Kaiju no. 8's also pretty good Maybe my favorite new Manga so far. Even has the rare manga protagonist in his thirties lol.
    Kaiju No. 8 fuggin' slaps.

The art and the pacing is super nice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    That whole place is effing huge

Here's a picture of the Straw hats arriving there. with some heights added in. The umbrella in this pic is taller than the tallest building in our world.
    I had completely forgotten about that panel.

That does change things somewhat and indeed makes the feat more impressive than I initially thought.

Does anyone remember Dinosaurs? Well, James gives a retro review on the TV series. It's a pretty good review.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Does anyone remember Dinosaurs? Well, James gives a retro review on the TV series. It's a pretty good review.

Thanks for the daily reminder that I am old.

It looks like the Black Clover anime is going on another hiatus in March, followed by an important announcement at the end of the last episode. Hopefully, Pierrot will go the Gintama or Fairy Tail route and get back to it after a year or put it on a seasonal schedule ala Boku no Hero Academia.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It looks like the Black Clover anime is going on another hiatus in March, followed by an important announcement at the end of the last episode. Hopefully, Pierrot will go the Gintama or Fairy Tail route and get back to it after a year or put it on a seasonal schedule ala Boku no Hero Academia.
    They're probably doing it to not catch up too much with the manga, they're not that far apart after all. So I bet that it'll be back sooner or later.

Some are speculating that they've picked up the final season of Bleach and that they'll put the Black Clover budget into that instead.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

For the High&Low fans, found one of the few fights with the original music - Torodoki versus Muruyama from The Worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afFsi4NkL3k

Fun stuff, especially the ending; Murayama ends the fight by grabbing Torodoki's collar, jumping, then dragging Torodoki's head down into his knee, following it up with a beeeautiful Harai-goshi. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I remember seeing Dinosaurs back then when I was a kid. Never like The Baby dinosaur.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Awesome video Sharp.

Got three days off....Still feeling like someone put weights on my back.

...I better relax for real these days.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Was gonna reccomend a few, but you're already reading two of 'em lol (Mashle and Sakamoto). Kaiju no. 8's also pretty good Maybe my favorite new Manga so far. Even has the rare manga protagonist in his thirties lol.
    may give that a try. thanks.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I admit, I will probably never really get Shogi but Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru is so so sweet even though the whole thing has been a long going tease with some progress.

Extraordinary Member

I second the rec for Kaiju no 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I had completely forgotten about that panel.

That does change things somewhat and indeed makes the feat more impressive than I initially thought.
    Additional fun fact: the sword in that panel is twice as thick as the walls in attack on titan are tall

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Just read the first chapter of Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse. So far, it's pretty solid for a sequel.
    Read it.

Solid first chapter with some intriguing mysteries. I wonder when our little Percy will run into Tristan and Lancelot.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

I still remember the last episode. Extremely depressing, but it's definitely an ending all right.