Extraordinary Member

Congress has just introduced a bill that would "Ban twice impeached Presidents from being buried in Arlington national Cemetery or receiving federal funds for buildings bearing their name or acknowledging their achievements"

...They got better things to be doing, but I appreciate the sentiment

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Congress has just introduced a bill that would "Ban twice impeached Presidents from being buried in Arlington national Cemetery or receiving federal funds for buildings bearing their name or acknowledging their achievements"

...They got better things to be doing, but I appreciate the sentiment
    So the Democrats couldn't legally do anything to Trump for the crime of being Trump, so now they're just going to be petty sore losers.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So the Democrats couldn't legally do anything to Trump for the crime of being Trump, so now they're just going to be petty sore losers.
    You should really check out the Politics Thread in Community. I wouldn't want to talk about this here.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Thought you guys would enjoy this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Hard to rightly convict someone, when the jury is his co-conspirators.

Unless you think he did nothing wrong?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Introduced doesn't mean passed either.

I'd say I hope they have more coming.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Mortal Kombattttt!!!!!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Introduced doesn't mean passed either.

I'd say I hope they have more coming.
    There's also a huge difference between what happened in the Senate, and the criminal cases pending in places like New York, and Georgia. To say the impeachment hearings were an actual trial is laughable.

Compare that to New York, where, from what I understand, they have the guy who helped convict Gotti on their side, for example.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I came in fourth in my first Strongman competition. Not bad for two months of training. I’m looking forward to my next competition.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Thought you guys would enjoy this.
    I always enjoy Komi being cute and supportive.

Also, Komi should absolutely meet Bocchi from Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

This is Bocchi.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, after some thought and reflection, I am dropping reading The God of Highschool from my weekly reading.

I've made no secret of my feelings that I felt the series never really recovered from the timeskip and while it has improved a bit since the dark days of just doing a riff on PUBG, it's still not something I actually enjoy reading. The characters have all been boiled down to their blandest iterations and I have no real interest in the plot or the stakes any more.

If someone who is still reading it can let me know when it concludes, I might blast through it all in a sitting out of sheer morbid curiosity but I'm trying to break the cycle on sunk costs fallacies in my media diet and actually only focus on things I enjoy rather than being a negative old bitch.

On tangentially related note, while I've felt no compulsion to continue watching Wandavision, my housemate is continuing to soft hate-watch it so I might have opinions about that. I'll likely keep them to myself though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well, after some thought and reflection, I am dropping reading The God of Highschool from my weekly reading.

I've made no secret of my feelings that I felt the series never really recovered from the timeskip and while it has improved a bit since the dark days of just doing a riff on PUBG, it's still not something I actually enjoy reading. The characters have all been boiled down to their blandest iterations and I have no real interest in the plot or the stakes any more.

If someone who is still reading it can let me know when it concludes, I might blast through it all in a sitting out of sheer morbid curiosity but I'm trying to break the cycle on sunk costs fallacies in my media diet and actually only focus on things I enjoy rather than being a negative old bitch.

On tangentially related note, while I've felt no compulsion to continue watching Wandavision, my housemate is continuing to soft hate-watch it so I might have opinions about that. I'll likely keep them to myself though.
    I've never been into hate-watching/-reading anything. If I don't like series or find it unengaging I just stop following it.

Last year I broke that general rule by going through the three anime seasons and one movie of A Certain Magical Index because I promised a friend I would and it was a slog for most of my viewing time, especially after watching A Certain Scientific Railgun which was delightful. Though the Index movie was quite fun.

But yeah, point is I try not to read/watch shows I just don't enjoy. It's rarely worth it.

As for WandaVision. I'm gonna watch the current batch of episodes tomorrow. That'll be interesting.

This week’s WandaVision is good.

That is all.

I now return you to your scheduled programming.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    But yeah, point is I try not to read/watch shows I just don't enjoy. It's rarely worth it.
    Generally I'm with you on that.

GoH used to be good though is the thing and I kept reading through the drudgery in the vague hope it would pick up again. It took me like two minutes a week so it wasn't a big thing but I've just reached the end of my hopes.

On a lighter note, I watched Space Sweepers last night and had a great time so I would highly recommend watching that if you want a fun and really well made space adventure film.