Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Bro...........
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Hero Academia Chapter 304:

Wow. That's huge. spoilers:
    Izuku may be the final wielder of One for All, because it seems that giving it to someone who already has a Quirk can't properly contain it and it causes them to quickly age and die, with the 4th holder dying of old age at only 40 years old. Only those who are Quirkless, like Izuku and All Might, can properly contain the Quirk. And since the number of Quirkless is getting smaller and smaller... Yeah.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Listen to Vegeta, Cinder; he speaks from experience. Also, OWNED BITCH!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Gonna need a Senzu for that one.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

...*moves Watts a few spots up the favourite character list*

Probably gonna root for Watts now whenever I rewatch his fight against Ironwood.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 03-07-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    My Hero Academia Chapter 304:

Wow. That's huge. spoilers:
    Izuku may be the final wielder of One for All, because it seems that giving it to someone who already has a Quirk can't properly contain it and it causes them to quickly age and die, with the 4th holder dying of old age at only 40 years old. Only those who are Quirkless, like Izuku and All Might, can properly contain the Quirk. And since the number of Quirkless is getting smaller and smaller... Yeah.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They still make up about 20% of the total population IIRC, so the odds that Izuku could find a successor are somewhat decent. And of course, there's always the off-chance that he and Ochako may have a Quirkless child. I mean, he was born Quirkless in spite of the fact that both of his parents were quirk users and I'm not sure if Ochako's parents have quirks or not(it's not really brought up), but it's possible.
    end of spoilers

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    They still make up about 20% of the total population IIRC, so the odds that Izuku could find a successor are somewhat decent. And of course, there's always the off-chance that he and Ochako may have a Quirkless child. I mean, he was born Quirkless in spite of the fact that both of his parents were quirk users and I'm not sure if Ochako's parents have quirks or not(it's not really brought up), but it's possible.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They make up 20% of the population for now. When Izuku reaches a point where he has to or should pass it on it'll probably be much more difficult to find a worthy successor due to various reasons. There'll be fewer quirkless people available at that point and most of the quirkless people alive will probably be too old and set in their ways to become a hero. Just finding somebody suitable will be tricky, it was just pure dumb luck that All Might and Izuku met up after all. Izuku might very well get a quirkless kid with Ochako, but he might also not. So banking on that probably isn't a good idea.
    end of spoilers

Phantom Seer: BEST. CHAPTER. BY. FAR. [spoilers:
    ]As if I didn't like Kondo enough, the author provides me with another reason by having Kondo use Divinity's Power to merge with Guhin to become a speedblitzing werewolf. Kenma also gets a level-up by learning to infuse the Tengu Brothers' energy into himself and vice versa, giving him flight and an awesome new technique with two-stage attack. And the twist and final reveal at the end of the chapter with the Puppetmaster was perfect.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...*moves Watts a few spots up the favourite character list*

Probably gonna root for Watts now whenever I rewatch his fight against Ironwood.
    Eh, dude is still a classist prick. And a hypocrite, considering that the only reason he didn't completely fail his mission in Atlas is because of Cinder herself

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    They make up 20% of the population for now. When Izuku reaches a point where he has to or should pass it on it'll probably be much more difficult to find a worthy successor due to various reasons. There'll be fewer quirkless people available at that point and most of the quirkless people alive will probably be too old and set in their ways to become a hero. Just finding somebody suitable will be tricky, it was just pure dumb luck that All Might and Izuku met up after all. Izuku might very well get a quirkless kid with Ochako, but he might also not. So banking on that probably isn't a good idea.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Pretty much. I mean, sure he could find a Quirkless teen (since as you said most adult Quirkless will be too old, set in their ways, or both to be a holder), but to find them he'd have to perform a dedicated search. He'd have to carefully scan through the Quirk records to find the genetic needle in the haystack to safely pass on the Quirk unless he wants his successor to die after 20 years (and considering Izuku's character, he'd rather die first than condemn someone to an early, avoidable death). And banking on one of his future kids being Quirkless is too much of a crapshoot to rely on.

On a semi-related note, this revelation means that if Sir Nighteye got his way, he'd have condemned his beloved protégé Mirio to death at the age of 38.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Phantom Seer: BEST. CHAPTER. BY. FAR. [spoilers:
    ]As if I didn't like Kondo enough, the author provides me with another reason by having Kondo use Divinity's Power to merge with Guhin to become a speedblitzing werewolf. Kenma also gets a level-up by learning to infuse the Tengu Brothers' energy into himself and vice versa, giving him flight and an awesome new technique with two-stage attack. And the twist and final reveal at the end of the chapter with the Puppetmaster was perfect.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, that was a really nice and breezy combat chapter with cool techniques, solid strategies and a nice back and forth. Just kick-ass fun really.

spoilers:
    The twist at the end is suitably unsettling and confirms that the conceiving hands aren't going to be that easy to defeat.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

This is how Gold Roger and Whitebeard say hello to each other.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well at least they made the big bang kamehameha not look like total crap like it did in GT