nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    and the women love him.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Been waiting for this.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the true duel of fates

There are TMNT games missing in this video and two games that don't even count, because there not TMNT games. Gamespot, if you going to call your vid the evolution of TMNT games then it should have all TMNT games , and only TMNT games.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

There are TMNT games missing in this video and two games that don't even count, because there not TMNT games. Gamespot, if you going to call your vid the evolution of TMNT games then it should have all TMNT games , and only TMNT games.
    It's Gamespot, so this doesn't surprise me.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I am in the process of auditing and cataloguing my comics/graphic novels. This is because I got some new shelves made by a friend which means that they aren't in piles under my bed any more.

Thus far I have logged 100 books and am likely about halfway. In future I will have a spreadsheet so I can search by title, author, publisher, genre, format, location in my room and whether I have lent them to someone.

It's time consuming but quite therapeutic work.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

At 252 books logged and I'm giving up for the day.

I did not know I had quite this many.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Academia!

spoilers:

Deku, bro, I know you're the big hero MC and all that, and I like you, but seriously? F-k Shigaraki. The guy just dusted his second city while his pet Kaiju rampaged through several more on top of everything else the League of Villains have done. There comes a time when you have to cut the wire bro.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

One Piecespoilers:
    well the ice demon virus sub plot is now resolved, one less to go
    end of spoilers

RWBY

spoilers:

Ambrosius, the spirit of the staff of creation, might just be one of the most powerful beings in the setting next to the outright Gods. The guy made a human copy of Penny and even created a pocket dimension complete with doorways to it all over Atlas and Mantle and to Vaccuo!
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

RWBY

spoilers:

Ambrosius, the spirit of the staff of creation, might just be one of the most powerful beings in the setting next to the outright Gods. The guy made a human copy of Penny and even created a pocket dimension complete with doorways to it all over Atlas and Mantle and to Vaccuo!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Point of order, He very much did not create a human body for Penny. Her soul created the body after he used all her robot parts to make a copy of penny. This is important, because if he had made the human body for Penny, then it would have disappeared when he made the portal network. Only one of his creations can exist at a time.)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    spoilers:

Point of order, He very much did not create a human body for Penny. Her soul created the body after he used all her robot parts to make a copy of penny. This is important, because if he had made the human body for Penny, then it would have disappeared when he made the portal network. Only one of his creations can exist at a time.)
    end of spoilers
    That's right. TO be fair, the wording was a bit weird.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Academia!

spoilers:

Deku, bro, I know you're the big hero MC and all that, and I like you, but seriously? F-k Shigaraki. The guy just dusted his second city while his pet Kaiju rampaged through several more on top of everything else the League of Villains have done. There comes a time when you have to cut the wire bro.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I agree. And his "He had that look in his eyes that screamed 'Help Me'" excuse? Well, yeah, he wanted help... Because his body was being taken over by the humanoid abomination that is All For One. If not for that, Shigaraki would be happily committing MORE mass murder and trying to steal One For All from you. Just because he was being overtaken by an even more powerful evil doesn't mean that Shigaraki's crimes are to be ignored... Unless you're planning to rescue him from AFO and then killing him.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis