Himiko Toga vs Toko Fukawa - Riot Rumble

Notice: There is some side nudity on Toga's part. You don't see anything but yeah. Just letting you know.

Also, blood and violence but who cares about that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=176K1ZHy7sc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MZ07qUVjOs

Hey guys! It's all good! It's cool! She was under hypnosis!
    Apologies if this sounds like I'm putting you on the spot, but with this show being objectively terrible, why do you torment yourself with things you know you dislike?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Apologies if this sounds like I'm putting you on the spot, but with this show being objectively terrible, why do you torment yourself with things you know you dislike?
    At this point, I'm just laughing at it.
    Besides, at least they finally explained where Alice got her skills from. Turns out she was trained on an island.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Besides, at least they finally explained where Alice got her skills from. Turns out she was trained on an island.
    Admit it Guy, you're a masochist. You just enjoy hurting yourself.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Admit it Guy, you're a masochist. You just enjoy hurting yourself.
    At this point I think you're right.

Not enough of one to watch something like Redo though. Even I've got limits.

I'm going to wait on the new Superman show until they have the season released, then I'll binge it all at once.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I'm going to wait on the new Superman show until they have the season released, then I'll binge it all at once.
    I said you're a masochist, not suicidal.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I said you're a masochist, not suicidal.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I...wha...?

...whelp, at this point, I suppose it is what it is. *shrug*

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i only watch it via jlongbone's hilarious reactions to it. i'd never subject myself to "batwoman" but i'm just........morbidly curious about how they can screw this show up.

like when ryan's drug slinging gf takes her to get her arm checked out and basically guilt trips a random doctor by pull the race card.

for one, the doctor told her that he wasn't ryan's primary and thus, wasn't informed about her medical condition.

for two, he told her that he was rushing off to deal with another patient who was coding. for those who don't know, when a patient "codes", they are suffering from cardiac or respiratory failure, I.E. ACTUALLY FUCKING DYING!

and for three, they ended up lying to the doctor about how ryan got hurt and then got pissy when he didn't take it seriously. ryan got shot by a kryptonite bullet and has been oozing green blood for weeks. they told him that it was a bug bite so he just wrote her a script for some anti-biotics.

when i told my mom about this scene, she was pissed. not because she's a comic fan but she was a nurse and ranted about how a doctor would never do that in that situation.

it...........impresses me how bad this show has gotten.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

this game makes Shaq Fu look like master piece. Never thought there be a fighting game worst then Shaq Fu but there is.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i only watch it via jlongbone's hilarious reactions to it. i'd never subject myself to "batwoman" but i'm just........morbidly curious about how they can screw this show up.

like when ryan's drug slinging gf takes her to get her arm checked out and basically guilt trips a random doctor by pull the race card.

for one, the doctor told her that he wasn't ryan's primary and thus, wasn't informed about her medical condition.

for two, he told her that he was rushing off to deal with another patient who was coding. for those who don't know, when a patient "codes", they are suffering from cardiac or respiratory failure, I.E. ACTUALLY FUCKING DYING!

and for three, they ended up lying to the doctor about how ryan got hurt and then got pissy when he didn't take it seriously. ryan got shot by a kryptonite bullet and has been oozing green blood for weeks. they told him that it was a bug bite so he just wrote her a script for some anti-biotics.

when i told my mom about this scene, she was pissed. not because she's a comic fan but she was a nurse and ranted about how a doctor would never do that in that situation.

it...........impresses me how bad this show has gotten.
    Because they're more interested in virtue signaling and preaching than making a well-written, enjoyable story. Hence the drug-dealer pulling the race card and preaching at the random white doctor she grabbed while he was rushing down the hall to help someone who is ACTUALLY DYING.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I...wha...?

...whelp, at this point, I suppose it is what it is. *shrug*
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

**** makes me glad I stopped writing fanfics.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!