Didn't Mace Windu also have some ability to see "shatterpoints" or something
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And to think, it only exists because the show tanked so horribly in Japan that Pierrot told ADV/Sentai to just "do whatever you want as long as it makes money". It was the best decision that they ever made.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Cowboy bebop
    Yu Yu Hakusho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well, it and Yu Yu Hakusho.
    Don't forget Ghost Stories!

Welp, I stand corrected lol.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Well, it and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Ah, Revy, I still don't know how you pull off being sexy, cute and FUCKING TERRIFYING AS HELL all at once, but that's what makes you a treasure to the anime community.
    i call it the fear boner: you are terrified but you are too aroused to do anything about it.

Who else wants to hear Rukia's cover of Friend Like Me?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's actively trying to out-stupid everything arrow has done.
    I will always come back to the Arrow episode where they had to stop the villain from destroying the ‘room full of the internet’.

Nothing in history has yet out-stupided that.

On a show where one of the central characters is a hacker.

Unless by hacker they mean she commits dangerous fouls in (real) football. Or that she has furballs.

And Supergirl, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightning...

****, is Gotham the only DC show that wasn't infected with the mediocrity and idiocy in its writing that claimed the others? And no, I am not holding out hope for Superman and Lois. It's just a matter of time.
    I know it’s not CW, but...

Doom Patrol is awesome.

That is all.

for me Flash started getting bad at the third season.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I will always come back to the Arrow episode where they had to stop the villain from destroying the ‘room full of the internet’.

Nothing in history has yet out-stupided that.

On a show where one of the central characters is a hacker.

Unless by hacker they mean she commits dangerous fouls in (real) football. Or that she has furballs.
    considering they have actively made batman seem like a total idiot, debuted the lamest looking batmoblie in history (a batmoblie that couldn't catch a raggedy broke down van), a psychopathic killer who they keep letting go, and a batwoman who feels entitled to being batwoman because she's poor and black and too stupid to get her arm checked out for WEEKS...........i feel that this show is on track to surpassing "arrow" in terms of pure, raw, 100%, restaurant quality fuckery.

I’m loving this fight in Kengan Omega. You can tell that the artist is really having fun with this.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    considering they have actively made batman seem like a total idiot, debuted the lamest looking batmoblie in history (a batmoblie that couldn't catch a raggedy broke down van), a psychopathic killer who they keep letting go, and a batwoman who feels entitled to being batwoman because she's poor and black and too stupid to get her arm checked out for WEEKS...........i feel that this show is on track to surpassing "arrow" in terms of pure, raw, 100%, restaurant quality fuckery.
    ...It'll really be something if there's someone in the show's production that made it their utmost goal to ruin this show with its increasingly dumb...Everything just to end it.

But that's honestly giving too much credit since we do have really dumb stuff made...Like Rise of Skywalker. Uggghhhhh, that film.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...It'll really be something if there's someone in the show's production that made it their utmost goal to ruin this show with its increasingly dumb...Everything just to end it.

But that's honestly giving too much credit since we do have really dumb stuff made...Like Rise of Skywalker. Uggghhhhh, that film.
    It’s alright, Twister. Let the frustration go.

Think calming thoughts.

Like horses galloping.

Space horses galloping.

Space horses galloping on a Star Destroyer.

Oh.

Dammit.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    It’s alright, Twister. Let the frustration go.

Think calming thoughts.

Like horses galloping.

Space horses galloping.

Space horses galloping on a Star Destroyer.

Oh.

Dammit.
    It's fine. I don't have much anger. But damn, was that a disappointment. I am one of those few that sorta appreciated The Last Jedi. Sure, it was definitely not great, but I did like the effort made to try to move away from the usual things we're too familiar with Star Wars and shoot for something new. I know it's a divided stance but again, I looked forward to see what they will do with everything we'd expected slightly out the window.

...But Rise of Skywalker backpedaled hard. It's practically Dark Empire...But dumber and lacked the charm that made Dark Empire stupid fun.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    It's fine. I don't have much anger. But damn, was that a disappointment. I am one of those few that sorta appreciated The Last Jedi. Sure, it was definitely not great, but I did like the effort made to try to move away from the usual things we're too familiar with Star Wars and shoot for something new. I know it's a divided stance but again, I looked forward to see what they will do with everything we'd expected slightly out the window.

...But Rise of Skywalker backpedaled hard. It's practically Dark Empire...But dumber and lacked the charm that made Dark Empire stupid fun.
    That's pretty much where I am. I'm not much of a Star Wars guy but TLJ was the most I'd been engaged by the franchise. I came out of seeing that film like "that was fun, I don't know where they are going to go from here but that intrigues me in a way that other Stars Wars films never have,"

Then I never bothered to watch Rise of Skywalker because it sounded like ass and everything I've heard about it seems to suggest that I made the right call.

Extraordinary Member

Horses galloping on the hull of a space ship is a rad visual that deserved to be in a better movie