Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    I understand why he's doing it but... IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND HAVE CUTE HI-JINKS WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, FRIENDS AND BAKUGO!!! ...you need it.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm rolling my eyes at some of the speculation going on about the direction of Deku's character development from here. There are people actually convinced that he's going to team up with Stain now that he's technically a vigilante or take the Punisher route. Freakin' Edgelord fans.
    end of spoilers

PHANTOM SEER: We get some backstory expanding on Iori's motivations with some properly epic and unnerving imagery. Next up, hell is going to break loose... almost literally.
    spoilers:
    I am wondering if he's either going to follow Kondo and Kenma's lead and merge with Ongyoki in order to properly control it
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:

I'm rolling my eyes at some of the speculation going on about the direction of Deku's character development from here. There are people actually convinced that he's going to team up with Stain now that he's technically a vigilante or take the Punisher route. Freakin' Edgelord fans.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I have seen people say that Deku's doing a Sasuke which is nonsense since they have completely opposite motivations for running off from their friends, and Deku isn't seeking help from a super criminal to beef himself up so there's that as well.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I am wondering if he's either going to follow Kondo and Kenma's lead and merge with Ongyoki in order to properly control it
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That is certainly a possibility, and depending on how that works out Iori might need Aibetsu to seperate him from Ongyoki.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that's what i heard.

just hope my laptop can hold out until then.
    All of my stimulus money went to paying off property taxes and bills, so I don't have any left for a new computer even though I could really use one. My laptop is holding up so far, but I use it for work and if anything happens to it I'm in deep water. If I had a new desktop PC I could use that for work and my laptop for other things.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So, I’ve finished the Snyder-cut.

It’s good, but there are still a lot of missteps.

A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So, I’ve finished the Snyder-cut.

It’s good, but there are still a lot of missteps.

A lot.
    Almost as if there's an additional two hours worth of missteps.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

So Dan from Game Grumps is a groomer

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Snyder cut is.........not good.

A couple cool scenes, but a lot of holes.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I have seen people say that Deku's doing a Sasuke which is nonsense since they have completely opposite motivations for running off from their friends, and Deku isn't seeking help from a super criminal to beef himself up so there's that as well.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Sasuke left Konoha because he felt he wasn't getting strong enough fast enough to kill his brother, and felt that Orochimaru would be a quicker option for power to the point of fighting and nearly killing his "best friend" and only didn't kill him because he didn't feel like it/didn't want to get power like Itachi did. He then became a terrorist who joined a group trying for global domination because... well, because Sasuke is more easily swayed than the population of Marvel comics.

Izuku left UA because he's being targeted by a supervillain that is basically an eldritch abomination wrapped in human flesh that is currently controlling two bodies and will commit city-level destruction and kill anyone even tangentially in his way to achieve his goals and he doesn't want his friends, family, and teachers to get caught up in the inevitable bout of mass destruction when they meet.
    end of spoilers

[sarcasm]Yeah, I can totally see why they think that. They're totally the same thing.[/sarcasm]
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    Sasuke left Konoha because he felt he wasn't getting strong enough fast enough to kill his brother, and felt that Orochimaru would be a quicker option for power to the point of fighting and nearly killing his "best friend" and only didn't kill him because he didn't feel like it/didn't want to get power like Itachi did. He then became a terrorist who joined a group trying for global domination because... well, because Sasuke is more easily swayed than the population of Marvel comics.

Izuku left UA because he's being targeted by a supervillain that is basically an eldritch abomination wrapped in human flesh that is currently controlling two bodies and will commit city-level destruction and kill anyone even tangentially in his way to achieve his goals and he doesn't want his friends, family, and teachers to get caught up in the inevitable bout of mass destruction when they meet.
    end of spoilers

[sarcasm]Yeah, I can totally see why they think that. They're totally the same thing.[/sarcasm]

The comment section alone makes my head hurt when you have people comparing Deku's spoilers:
    departure
    end of spoilers to Sasuke and Eren's while ignoring the context for each of their situations are completely different, or thinking it would benefit his character to be more like them because "He's too nice and emotional! He should be a repressed ******* who exhibits only his rage like a REAL MAN!". Damn kids.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The comment section alone makes my head hurt when you have people comparing Deku's spoilers:
    departure
    end of spoilers to Sasuke and Eren's while ignoring the context for each of their situations are completely different, or thinking it would benefit his character to be more like them because "He's too nice and emotional! He should be a repressed ******* who exhibits only his rage like a REAL MAN!". Damn kids.
    Apparently they forgot that waaaay back in Episode 1 Deku himself said this was the story of how he became a great hero.

Also, Sasuke exhibits emotions?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Black Clover: Well, damn. spoilers:
    Nacht ironically wasn't the black sheep of his family, Morgenn was. His father and mother were devil-worshippers and researchers who participated in experiments to summon Devils into the real world and recruited Nacht into their family business. When Morgenn came to arrest his family for their crimes, Nacht attempted to summon Lucifugus, only for him to slaughter his entire family, including his brother. It's also revealed why he hates Yami's catchphrase so much. Furthermore, Tabata is possibly planting the seeds for the next villains in future arcs as we now know that there are three Great Devils that have complete control over time, space and gravity(Lucifero, obviously), as well as the Supreme Devil known as Lucifugus.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So Dan from Game Grumps is a groomer
    like with anything, i will reserve my judgement until all the facts are out. don't want another mew2king or angry joe situation.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

*noticed Xenoverse 2 is still getting DLCs and updates*

...If the DLCs still gives me the case of buyer's remorse due to their costs for even one pack, it's tempting to get back to but no thank you.

Unless there's some sort of crazy super discounts or if I win multiple games in my next Bingo sessions to feel like I can spend without regrets.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so my folks will be getting their money soon. so i might be able to get a new laptop.

key word: might.