nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the first vid review of my novel. i was hoping krimsonrogue would be the first but this is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

the first vid review of my novel. i was hoping krimsonrogue would be the first but this is good too.
    Did you already send a request out to Krimson for his review?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Did you already send a request out to Krimson for his review?
    krim bought a physical copy of my book, even though i didn't ask.

i've been waiting on that review for about 3 years. no word if he can or will get to it. and i don't wanna pester him over reviewing my book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    In other news, finished my One Piece reread.

Yeah... um... it's really good? Almost annoyingly consistent in how fresh and creatively open it is. The characters are well written, entertaining and engaging. The art and the design of everything is powerfully unique and striking. The incidental worldbuilding is crazy strong.

Yeah, sometimes the popular thing is popular because it's actually really, really good.

Would recommend One Piece but I'm sure anyone on here who reads manga is probably reading it already.

Now... to do an analysis of post-timeskip Luffy's strength as a yardstick for figuring out how strong/durable some of the supporting cast and antagonists are.
    Start with figuring out the general toughness of a pacifista, since that was a massive roadblock for the entire crew pre-timeskip which then gets one-shotted by Luffy post-timeskip.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Lawful: I follow the rules ...
    Neutral: Whatever helps me ...
    Chaotic: I break the rules ...

Good: ... to benefit as many as possible.
    Neutral: ... to do my own thing.
    Evil: ... to benefit myself.
    Benefiting oneself isn't evil.

Benefiting only oneself isn't necessarily evil.

Benefiting oneself at the expense of another/others is arguably evil.

Benefiting oneself at the expense of another/others when said expense was completely unnecessary is definitely evil.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

The obvious winner won.

Also, next time is Geese Howard vs. Heihachi Mishima.
    Haha! Now Lex is the two time loser of Death Battle, somebody had to take the place after Shadow left it.

I'm only interested in the next one because I'm looking forward to their rundown of Heihachi Mishima's long history of being an insane douchebag towards his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Haha! Now Lex is the two time loser of Death Battle, somebody had to take the place after Shadow left it.

I'm only interested in the next one because I'm looking forward to their rundown of Heihachi Mishima's long history of being an insane douchebag towards his family.
    He'll have to fight Batman, Charizard, Tommy Oliver, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Classic Mega Man, and Sonic the Hedgehog for it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

He's too busy reading Eclipse and watching the movie based on it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

He's too busy reading Eclipse and watching the movie based on it.
    i know. krim is a busy guy. especially after his "empress theresa", which is pretty much my fault.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

"How did Crocodile get so strong in Marineford? He was beaten by Luffy who didn't even need to use his gears."

...A part of me was hesitant on even answering that question on quora with me asking if the asker even watched the Luffy vs Crocodile fights. Like all three fights.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Man, Akira looks pretty sick in SFV.

My one wish, if she has like... assist options on her team attacks so Edge and Gan make it into the game, I will lose my ****.

Capcom, please, just make new Rival Schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    "How did Crocodile get so strong in Marineford? He was beaten by Luffy who didn't even need to use his gears."

...A part of me was hesitant on even answering that question on quora with me asking if the asker even watched the Luffy vs Crocodile fights. Like all three fights.
    Because Crocodile spent that entire time treating Luffy as an insignificant annoyance while he puts his plans into motion, and practically kills Luffy twice. Luffy was just too stubborn/lucky to die, and kept coming until he finally managed to win, using all the blood that Crocodile forced him to shed to negate his sand logia powers so he could actually hit Crocodile.

Marineford was Crocodile going into a situation where he had to take the situation/fights seriously from the get-go.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

He'll have to fight Batman, Charizard, Tommy Oliver, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Classic Mega Man, and Sonic the Hedgehog for it.
    Ah right, it's less of a singular spot and more of a table for characters with two Ls. Batman isn't at that table since he did beat Captain America, and you only need one win to leave the table.

Goku and Boba Fett are there though.

Extraordinary Member

Because Crocodile spent that entire time treating Luffy as an insignificant annoyance while he puts his plans into motion, and practically kills Luffy twice. Luffy was just too stubborn/lucky to die, and kept coming until he finally managed to win, using all the blood that Crocodile forced him to shed to negate his sand logia powers so he could actually hit Crocodile.

Marineford was Crocodile going into a situation where he had to take the situation/fights seriously from the get-go.
    And even when going all out he got messed up. Even before we knew what a monster Doffy is in a fight it was pretty clear that he was dicking around with old Croc.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.