Page 143 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 43931331391401411421431441451461471531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 36895

now that I'm finish with Marvel's Spider-Man and I like it. best Spider- Man Game I have ever played. I'm currently played Mega Man 11 and it is blast to played. very fun and defiantly worthy of carrying the Mega Man name.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    now that I'm finish with Marvel's Spider-Man and I like it. best Spider- Man Game I have ever played. I'm currently played Mega Man 11 and it is blast to played. very fun and defiantly worthy of carrying the Mega Man name.
    Spidey's got a Black Cat DLC out!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I need to play that tonight, Red Dead Redemption comes out tomorrow and nothing else will compete with it

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In a nutshell, yes.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Is Akira Kamiya voicing both of them? Great, now I must buy this game... Love the Mini and Kaori's hammer in there
    It'd be cool if they could get him, but I'm not sure. They're really pulling out the stops for this one character-wise, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I need to play that tonight, Red Dead Redemption comes out tomorrow and nothing else will compete with it
    I heard a rumor about horse testicles having shrinking physics.

You're right about no comparison.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

What the **** is a 'Qrow'. Is it a bird who just learned how to spell ?

I didn't even know we had a rivalry, I just thought you had some weird obsession with eating me.
    Dude, you think I would just waste my time trying to kill and eat anyone just for kicks? Foolish, naive Cthulhu.

OT: The Halloween 2018 movie was a success at the box office and got 79% on RT. So, it was a great movie and spoilers:
    is already getting a sequel since Michael isn't dead and now has a buttload of new durability feats.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Dude, you think I would just waste my time trying to kill and eat anyone just for kicks? Foolish, naive Cthulhu.

OT: The Halloween 2018 movie was a success at the box office and got 79% on RT. So, it was a great movie and spoilers:
    is already getting a sequel since Michael isn't dead and now has a buttload of new durability feats.
    end of spoilers
    Personified madness. Yes.

Arx Inosaan

Personified madness. Yes.
    Not everything is attributed to you, you egocentric squid.(slices Cthulhu into literal green paste with vibranium no- dachi)

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Not everything is attributed to you, you egocentric squid.(slices Cthulhu into literal green paste with vibranium no- dachi)
    True, just the things you love.

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

True, just the things you love.
    Why must you aggressively seek to enrage me, Cthulhu? Do you not understand that I would leave you in moderate peace if you did not coerce me.

And if you'd stop looking like a squid dragon. It's stupid.

Why must you aggressively seek to enrage me, Cthulhu? Do you not understand that I would leave you in moderate peace if you did not coerce me.

And if you'd stop looking like a squid dragon. It's stupid.
    Cuz temporary death is the spice of life.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

end of spoilers
    Did he now? Wow, what are said feats?