Page 144 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 44941341401411421431441451461471481541942446441144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 37003

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Spidey's got a Black Cat DLC out!
    yeah I know I played it and it was good.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Gridman Episode 2 Spoilers!
    spoilers:

The big bad virus of this series, Alexis Kerib is powerful enough that he can bring wooden carvings to life as giant monsters in the real world while he's inside of a computer. This guy is going to be very bad news. We also get confirmation about what happens if someone is killed during a Kaiju attack: They're essentially erased. Their friends and family forget about them and their memories are altered so that they remember said victims dying earlier in life. Alexis's human minion, Akane, is the monster maker of the series and she is an absolute psycho: The volleyball team that disappeared? Yeah, she made a kaiju to cause destruction around the city and killed them just because a stray volleyball hit a special hot dog she was trying to give to the main guy. Said volleyball girl deeply apologized for this. Akane still did it. This episode? She creates another kaiju to devastate the city, again, just because her teacher bumped into her and didn't apologize. We also see that despite how cute she appears, she lives like a slob with trashbags everywhere in her house all the way out across the walkway inside.
    Bright side: We get to meet Samurai Calibur, the human form of Gridman's sword and he's pretty fun. He looks similar to Aizawa from MHA with a giant sword holster strapped to his back. He upgrades the computer a bit so Gridman can fight at his normal levels and then later digifies himself and then warps back out into the real world again as a giant sword that tag teams with Gridman. Yuta, our main guy, gets the famous transformation bracelet too! Yay!
    All in all? A pretty solid series so far but wow I did not expect things to go the Lovecraft route. This is going to be interesting.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

spoilers:

The big bad virus of this series, Alexis Kerib is powerful enough that he can bring wooden carvings to life as giant monsters in the real world while he's inside of a computer. This guy is going to be very bad news. We also get confirmation about what happens if someone is killed during a Kaiju attack: They're essentially erased. Their friends and family forget about them and their memories are altered so that they remember said victims dying earlier in life. Alexis's human minion, Akane, is the monster maker of the series and she is an absolute psycho: The volleyball team that disappeared? Yeah, she made a kaiju to cause destruction around the city and killed them just because a stray volleyball hit a special hot dog she was trying to give to the main guy. Said volleyball girl deeply apologized for this. Akane still did it. This episode? She creates another kaiju to devastate the city, again, just because her teacher bumped into her and didn't apologize. We also see that despite how cute she appears, she lives like a slob with trashbags everywhere in her house all the way out across the walkway inside.
    Bright side: We get to meet Samurai Calibur, the human form of Gridman's sword and he's pretty fun. He looks similar to Aizawa from MHA with a giant sword holster strapped to his back. He upgrades the computer a bit so Gridman can fight at his normal levels and then later digifies himself and then warps back out into the real world again as a giant sword that tag teams with Gridman. Yuta, our main guy, gets the famous transformation bracelet too! Yay!
    All in all? A pretty solid series so far but wow I did not expect things to go the Lovecraft route. This is going to be interesting.
    end of spoilers
    You're welcome.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You're welcome.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

One Piece

Hawkins is a clever one, figuring out where the Straw Hats would be hiding.

And Kaidou being drunk off his ass his hilarious. I like how every Yonkou is a huge goofball in one way or another, despite their power. And speaking of power...Kaidou's is nothing to laugh at, I can't wait to see him go all out.

And lol Luffy, screwing uo plans left and right this arc. I honestly can't say I have nay idea of where this is going now, but I've got a feeling that this particular scrap is gonna end up with Luffy in a cell next to Kidd.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

Hawkins is a clever one, figuring out where the Straw Hats would be hiding.

And Kaidou being drunk off his ass his hilarious. I like how every Yonkou is a huge goofball in one way or another, despite their power. And speaking of power...Kaidou's is nothing to laugh at, I can't wait to see him go all out.

And lol Luffy, screwing uo plans left and right this arc. I honestly can't say I have nay idea of where this is going now, but I've got a feeling that this particular scrap is gonna end up with Luffy in a cell next to Kidd.
    Hawkins did say that he only mentioned Oden castle to get Kaido and Jack's attention. So either he really did know and wanted to keep his fellow Supernovas safe for some reason, or it was just a lucky/unlucky guess.

Kaido's dragon form is bigger than I thought it would be, and giant mouth blast was expected. I'm curious to see if he has any other powers associated with eastern dragons.

Nifty new speed feat for Luffy as well, zipping up there like that without gear 2.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Just wait till you see the fight in episode 3.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

One Piece: Well that was quick, even by Luffy standards

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

how kaidou can go from being menacing to goofy and back to menacing was great.

and now luffy throws down with kaidou

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    okay, so what she does to him in the DLC is hilariously similar to this and if anything even worse

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    okay, so what she does to him in the DLC is hilariously similar to this and if anything even worse
    I wish I had the console to play it.

It really seems like a fantastic game. Also can't play RDR2 sadly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Q) When we last saw Ricardo he fell off the side of a building. What kind of physical changes will we see in him this season?
    A) I think he’s a little banged up and that kind of plays into the beginning of the season. You’ll see what I do to remedy that. He’s a little banged up physically.
    http://starrymag.com/kirk-acevedo-arrow/

Well I sure hope they give him something to work with at least.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Castlevania Season 2
    spoilers:

Well that was a disappointment. The heroes probably could've stayed home and Dracula's whole court would've collapsed with their infighting. Dracula himself was the only real threat in the castle to them. HE was a badass but generals were nothing. Carmella was basically a marginally smarter Starscream and Godbrand was entertaining but had nothing to do. The rest had no lines. The human villains were...okay I guess. Nothing too spectacular but at least they had character. The heroes casually wrecked everyone with only the main man himself being a threat.
    Just feels like a letdown after the build up from season 1.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator