Aniplex just announced Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Walpurgis' Revolution, which is the "true continuation of Rebellion".

Just let these kids die already, Urobuchi.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Read that as Waluigi's Revolution. Which would be awesome.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Read that as Waluigi's Revolution. Which would be awesome.
    He needs his revenge for being excluded from Smash's roster.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    He needs his revenge for being excluded from Smash's roster.
    I like to think it was so that the others stood a chance.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW1w-AGE1Mw

I didn't know squiddy had an evil laugh.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Well, the ending of Tonight's Oscar's is up there with the Moonlight/La La Land debacle in the pantheon of Oscar **** ups

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Well, the ending of Tonight's Oscar's is up there with the Moonlight/La La Land debacle in the pantheon of Oscar **** ups
    Don't watch the Oscars, so what happened?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Don't watch the Oscars, so what happened?
    Basically, they rearranged the order so that Best Picture didn't go last.

Once that happened, most people guessed the same thing: They're going to end with Chadwick Boseman winning a post-humous Oscar.

Thing is: The producers don't know the results a head of time. They plan most of the ceremony before voting is even done.

So when Best Oscar came around...Anthony Hopkins won! And he didn't even attend the ceremony, because he's 80 and lives in England and there's an effing pandemic going on.

In summation: The rearranged the show to give Boseman a big moment, and then Boseman didn't win and the show ended with no closing speech

ironically the academy fudging up is the only thing that gets the Oscars any buzz these days anyway

I dunno why people put much stock in the Oscars anymore.

Arx Inosaan

Okay I take that back. Apparently the Oscars ended with the surprise upset and then an immediate cut to commercial before anyone could process.

Fantastic.

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Reading Jujutsu Kaisen, now. And I admit, I'm having some trouble. Mostly because the fights are difficult to follow what's going on and why.

It's like early Masamume Shiroe ('how did they get from that to that?') with the added confusion of 'what did they actually do?'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Reading Jujutsu Kaisen, now. And I admit, I'm having some trouble. Mostly because the fights are difficult to follow what's going on and why.

It's like early Masamume Shiroe ('how did they get from that to that?') with the added confusion of 'what did they actually do?'
    You might wish to check out the anime, it makes the action a lot more readable and, in most cases, very slickly animated.

The manga improves with time but JJK plays around with a lot of weird concepts in combat from time to time so it's sometimes a little unclear.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You might wish to check out the anime, it makes the action a lot more readable and, in most cases, very slickly animated.

The manga improves with time but JJK plays around with a lot of weird concepts in combat from time to time so it's sometimes a little unclear.
    Might do just that.

I mean, I'm enjoying the manga, and I can follow along with some of the stuff. It's just that when they get into the 'suddenly Black Flash' combined with stuff like very odd, 'new' powers and the like that I get kind of...okay, SOMETHING happened that suddenly put the protagonists in the lead in this fight, but I'm not sure what.

Like the art, though, and the seeming lack of sexualization is a refreshing change.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral