Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    They already announced yesterday that Seasons 2 and 3 have been greenlit.
    0F47F871-4169-4F19-8D8D-AF3DF640CBB3.jpg

^This.

All of this.

the season went through the first 13 issues more or less, I believe they shuffled the timeline of stuff a bit, makes me wonder how many seasons they'll need to cover the entire run, assuming there's some storylines they can just cut out.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    the season went through the first 13 issues more or less, I believe they shuffled the timeline of stuff a bit, makes me wonder how many seasons they'll need to cover the entire run, assuming there's some storylines they can just cut out.
    They've already pulled a couple of events back in time to make them coincide with the Omniman stuff. Mars trip, Reani-Men and Machine Head/Battle Beast all came much later in the story. So they are both compressing and expanding the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Housemate's new video on Wandavision dropped, feel free to check it out if you are so inclined.

Obviously contains spoilers.
    I'd say it's bad at more than just mysteries, but he's got a point.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Speaking of, I need to actually watch the finale now.

Speaking of, I need to actually watch the finale now.
    Oh no. Save yourself.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh no. Save yourself.
    Of Invincible haha.

Which was very good. J.K Simmons does incredibly good work.

Of Invincible haha.

Which was very good. J.K Simmons does incredibly good work.
    Yes, and I'm glad they didn't cut back on how brutal the series was.

Arx Inosaan

They've already pulled a couple of events back in time to make them coincide with the Omniman stuff. Mars trip, Reani-Men and Machine Head/Battle Beast all came much later in the story. So they are both compressing and expanding the timeline.
    From what I've read, Robert Kirkman decided to make those changes, owing it to his increased experience as a writer. And he seems to have also removed Bulletproof from the story, as he was part of Robot's Guardians of the Globe, and he was the one beaten near-to-death by Battle Beast instead of Mark.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    From what I've read, Robert Kirkman decided to make those changes, owing it to his increased experience as a writer. And he seems to have also removed Bulletproof from the story, as he was part of Robot's Guardians of the Globe, and he was the one beaten near-to-death by Battle Beast instead of Mark.
    I think that tracks. Amber is effectively a completely different character, in that she actually has one, Debbie has way more agency and stuff to do in the story. I assume there's a team of writers as well as Kirkman but they've really tried to level up the complexity and nuance of the characters.

Also, Bulletproof's handling in the story generally was the source of some criticism for the series because it veered into some pretty tone deaf stuff in places so I can definitely imagine that they series will want to take a more measured approach at how they handle him if/when he shows up.

Can't wait to watch Season 4 of Castlevania in May.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So, I finally broke down and decided to watch RWBY... Chibi. Because I've seen enough videos on Youtube and comments here from those who do watch it that the main show isn't really worth the time to watch. But the RWBY Chibi is three seasons of 3-5 minute videos consisting of three or so comedic shorts.

And so far, they're enjoyable, being quick gags that don't overstay their welcome.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, I finally broke down and decided to watch RWBY... Chibi. Because I've seen enough videos on Youtube and comments here from those who do watch it that the main show isn't really worth the time to watch. But the RWBY Chibi is three seasons of 3-5 minute videos consisting of three or so comedic shorts.

And so far, they're enjoyable, being quick gags that don't overstay their welcome.
    Eh, I wouldn't trust any Youtube videos about RWBY. The RWBY Youtube scene is filled with people who've built a brand on hating the show. It's like Star Wars youtube, just smaller.

I think that tracks. Amber is effectively a completely different character, in that she actually has one, Debbie has way more agency and stuff to do in the story. I assume there's a team of writers as well as Kirkman but they've really tried to level up the complexity and nuance of the characters.

Also, Bulletproof's handling in the story generally was the source of some criticism for the series because it veered into some pretty tone deaf stuff in places so I can definitely imagine that they series will want to take a more measured approach at how they handle him if/when he shows up.
    Yea the changes are Kirkman led, he's pretty happy with Cecil. Amber's changes are kinda... rough I think, or at least were initially.

Arx Inosaan

I'm kinda dreading they'll have her stick around in this version and try and bring a love triangle into it when there's already plenty of drama in the source