Page 146 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 46961361421431441451461471481491501561962466461146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 36892

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Well had three ideas for rpgs on here. Two are different.

Game Development Team: Differebt time line in 1980s. Games just started to get popular. Well the premise is we at CBR. Make our own stuff up. Has stats system, working on cash and dice results and two ways to play.

Story Game: Players vote to see what happens, Cue results. Us the posters via voting decide how certain npcs go.

Manga Team: Instead Of video games it’s manga.

Last game.

Remember the Sky Pirates I made? The one I just left and it had a run until stat issues?

Freedoms Sky: Sequel to it. This time there are stats and limits of said stats, not making up gear, magic or even races/monsters. Just stats so no true debate to that stuff ( open world rpg. Sand box and all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    *Goblin Snipper*
    So this is the show that's the new hotness, huh?

It's like a tabletop party and I'm not invited lol

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

me and twister were just talking about this.

one segment. so many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So this is the show that's the new hotness, huh?

It's like a tabletop party and I'm not invited lol
    In manga it is revealed Goblin Slayer is a table top game played by two people. And the setting is really fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    In manga it is revealed Goblin Slayer is a table top game played by two people. And the setting is really fucked up.
    Huh, how about that.

As I understand it, there is a genre in anime/manga/light novels that is essentially "My OCs in a campaign" that encompasses works like Goblin Slayer and...uh...Sword Art Online and such. Life in the game, or something.

I don't know what it is, but personally I immediately check out when someone literally pulls out specific stat potions or sounds out how they're casting protection spells in a visual medium. It's a bit too literal and immersion-breaking for my taste *shrug*

have i mentioned how much i love this manga?

*squints*

I know what that is. Fancy words and the appearance of a slice of life Manga won't change that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    *squints*

I know what that is. Fancy words and the appearance of a slice of life Manga won't change that.
    get your mind out of the gutter, squid face.

*blinks* Where did you hear this? I've read both of the manga up to the current chapters and some of the light novels, and nothing about it implies that it's an Isekai series.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    get your mind out of the gutter, squid face.
    I ain't the one readin' a Manga that's gone full furry.

*takes a drag of his Shoggoth Brand™ Cigarette*

Never go full furry.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Not two "people", but two gods who only really get involved when it comes to luck/chance (and do so through the use of die). Goblin Slayer is unique in that his fate is completely out of the control of the Gods, so they have no idea what's gonna happen with him. And they like that, because he keeps things exciting and the "game" interesting.

Hell, Priestess was supposed to suffer the same horrible fate as the rest of her party, but GS strolled in and saved her against what the Gods expected.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I ain't the one readin' a Manga that's gone full furry.

*takes a drag of his Shoggoth Brand™ Cigarette*

Never go full furry.
    What about this?
    1540679490126.jpg