nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    It was a very well done analysis, however, I couldn't help but feel that only mentioning Vader's son and not mentioning anything about Vader's daughter just didn't seem right.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It was a very well done analysis, however, I couldn't help but feel that only mentioning Vader's son and not mentioning anything about Vader's daughter just didn't seem right.
    hmmm good point. though i think it's because vader didn't interact with leia much during his life or did he know about leia up until his death, so it's understandable that she wouldn't play much of a role in the examination of vader.

i do hope that youtube actually gets off their asses and actually DOES something about LTG. what he did to joon the king should've been ground for perma-banning years ago.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well it's a humbling might for the United Kingdom hahaha

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

i do hope that youtube actually gets off their asses and actually DOES something about LTG. what he did to joon the king should've been ground for perma-banning years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well it's a humbling might for the United Kingdom hahaha

Wait, NOW what's going on that I'm not caught up enough to know about?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Erm, my thing was about the Eurovision song contest which happened this evening.

For the second time in its history, the UK took home zero points. This is the... I think 26th time this has happened ever in the like 60+ year history of Eurovision and it's happened to us twice.

Not a good night nationally.

On the other hand, Eurovision is incredibly fun and entertaining.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 05-22-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Amphibia Season 2 finale spoilers

spoilers:

You know you fucked up when the main character's hair changes color and the animation gets 10 times awesomer
    end of spoilers

also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvIZgkVsnuk

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    joon the king did a documentary on LTG a while back. LTG decided to doxx and harrass him for 2 straight years. joon dropped a 2+ hour vid about how LTG did all this, with evidence, and now wants youtube to actually do something and ban him, which is the right call since false flagging and doxxing is a clear violation of TOS and he's been doing this for 2 years.

joon the king did a documentary on LTG a while back. LTG decided to doxx and harrass him for 2 straight years. joon dropped a 2+ hour vid about how LTG did all this, with evidence, and now wants youtube to actually do something and ban him, which is the right call since false flagging and doxxing is a clear violation of TOS and he's been doing this for 2 years.
    You'd think LTG might have learned something way back when Viscant bodied him in a game he barely played over a Twitter spat and everyone at WNF laughed at him.

What bothers me, though, is that there seem to have been enough people addicted to his trash, keeping him aloft with donations and superchats to this day. People support and enable this clown unironically.

It's weird how the YouTube robots work, hopefully some consequences will show themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    You'd think LTG might have learned something way back when Viscant bodied him in a game he barely played over a Twitter spat and everyone at WNF laughed at him.

What bothers me, though, is that there seem to have been enough people addicted to his trash, keeping him aloft with donations and superchats to this day. People support and enable this clown unironically.

It's weird how the YouTube robots work, hopefully some consequences will show themselves.
    If LTG makes them money, unlikely.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

didn't help when he saw a vid of a vet commit suicide on tiktok and he LAUGHED at him. he tried to play it off like a joke or that he wasn't actually looking at the vid but considering his views on mental health (he views vets who have PTSD as "weak" and that mental illness is not real), i'm inclined to believe he genuinely thought it was hilarious.

joon tweeted to youtube's twitter and they just gave him some robot response.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

didn't help when he saw a vid of a vet commit suicide on tiktok and he LAUGHED at him. he tried to play it off like a joke or that he wasn't actually looking at the vid but considering his views on mental health (he views vets who have PTSD as "weak" and that mental illness is not real), i'm inclined to believe he genuinely thought it was hilarious.

joon tweeted to youtube's twitter and they just gave him some robot response.
    Don't expect YouTube to do anything unless it's a EDP level situation.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

And whoot! 15,000 posts!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.