Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hey Vak. Doing well these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Hey Vak. Doing well these days?
    Eh, as well as usual I guess. How bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Eh, as well as usual I guess. How bout you?
    A bit of the same. Made fulltime in my retail job and going back to online classes to finish and get my bachelor's.

Dragon Ball Multiverse: Man, **** U16 Gohan. His daughter wants nothing to do with Bra to the point of telling her to leave her alone and runs to escape being near her. Who, need I remind you, brutally murdered him and many other people, and all he has to say is 'give her some time.' Like she's in the wrong for not being all cozy with Bra.

And THEN he acts like a complete prick to Tiny Cell Jr. when the little guy tried to be understanding to his feelings. I mean, that mini-Cell jr. went to the mat and DIED trying to help you stop the murderer Bra, and you gonna be like that to him?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Dragon Ball Multiverse: Man, **** U16 Gohan. His daughter wants nothing to do with Bra to the point of telling her to leave her alone and runs to escape being near her. Who, need I remind you, brutally murdered him and many other people, and all he has to say is 'give her some time.' Like she's in the wrong for not being all cozy with Bra.

And THEN he acts like a complete prick to Tiny Cell Jr. when the little guy tried to be understanding to his feelings. I mean, that mini-Cell jr. went to the mat and DIED trying to help you stop the murderer Bra, and you gonna be like that to him?
    Well that's what happens when they refuse to bow down and kiss Bra's feet.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

A bit of the same. Made fulltime in my retail job and going back to online classes to finish and get my bachelor's.
    That's great Twist!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, I was kinda floored a tad. So in a week each, I gotta turn in a writing assignment, be part of discussions via video recordings and/or posts, and complete a quiz.

...I was like god damn.
    Ugh. That's a gut punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I know right? And I wasn't even born then.

I was in High School. -_-
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

So lesson learned...Get my damn books in time

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

what the hell is going on with the E?

so many damn releases today. and according to rumors, they ain't done letting folks go.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    what the hell is going on with the E?

so many damn releases today. and according to rumors, they ain't done letting folks go.
    *checks*

...Braun?! Aleister Black?! Ruby Riott?

What is this?! @_@

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

*checks*

What is this?! @_@
    yep. shocked me too. ruby and buddy weren't doing anything but they are still great in the ring. but black? they just set up for his big return to feud with big E and they just let him go?

braun? i lost a lot of interest in him since he said that hot take last year about indie wrestling but it's still shocking since he seemed like he was gonna be a company man.

as for where everyone goes?

lana is damn sure going to AEW to be with miro. i can see TK snatching up buddy and black but i can also see them going to new japan, MLW or ROH. impact could certainly use them. ruby can head to AEW too. a feud between her and baker would be money. braun? not really sure where he could go.

yep. shocked me too. ruby and buddy weren't doing anything but they are still great in the ring. but black? they just set up for his big return to feud with big E and they just let him go?

braun? i lost a lot of interest in him since he said that hot take last year about indie wrestling but it's still shocking since he seemed like he was gonna be a company man.

lana is damn sure going to AEW to be with miro. i can see TK snatching up buddy and black but i can also see them going to new japan, MLW or ROH. impact could certainly use them. ruby can head to AEW too. a feud between her and baker would be money. braun? not really sure where he could go.
    Yeah...This is kinda an unexpected kick to the balls still I must say

Extraordinary Member

The rumor I've been seeing is that Vince is looking to sell the WWE, and he's clearing out big money contracts to make it more enticing

*checks*

What is this?! @_@
    Vince is doing a madness. Quite honestly, even if they hadn’t just started the Dark Father stuff with Black, they didn’t need to even do anything creatively. Just tell him and Murphy to show up every week and do a Best of 52 match series. I’d watch it. Ruby is too talented to waste as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The rumor I've been seeing is that Vince is looking to sell the WWE, and he's clearing out big money contracts to make it more enticing
    I’d heard that too. Interesting if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

I was in High School. -_-
    Sharp, thank you for making me feel young still. You do God's work you do.

So lesson learned...Get my damn books in time
    Good lesson.