First Savate and boxing sparring since October today. Clearly feeling rusty as far as Savate is concerned (couldn't go to the "fitness boxing" sessions due to curfew bullshit). Boxing did feel a bit better (maybe the Savate session just before helped a bit though).
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 06-11-2021 at 03:05 AM.

Well. Here it is.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    oregano oil helps with pains and such. about as much i can do. not even sure when i will get to see the dentist since i don't have any where near the cash to do any real work done.
    Hmm...well as far as home-made remedies, the essential oil can't hurt, but saltwater and baking soda might help a bit as well. Used as a diluted rinse solution, it might hurt a bit, but it should help facilitate some recovery, depending on the severity of the issue.

The reason I'd recommend a sensitivity toothpaste is because they're designed to slowly rebuild the structure of the tooth enamel, and they shouldn't be super pricey either.

All the same, hang in there dude.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hmm...well as far as home-made remedies, the essential oil can't hurt, but saltwater and baking soda might help a bit as well. Used as a diluted rinse solution, it might hurt a bit, but it should help facilitate some recovery, depending on the severity of the issue.

The reason I'd recommend a sensitivity toothpaste is because they're designed to slowly rebuild the structure of the tooth enamel, and they shouldn't be super pricey either.

All the same, hang in there dude.
    it's a bit too late for me on the tooth paste front. my teeth have been falling out since i was in high school. all i can do is save the ones i can. look like i might have to have my entire top row removed

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    and they say it's the language of love
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Goddammit, Yuffie.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Eh, try that classic one

My Forum check it out

Has anyone else watched The Nevers?

I’m most of the way through the first part (it’s not a ‘season’ as such, as they only managed to get as far as episode 6 so far due to COVID).

It shouldn’t be relevant today. There’s been a vast excess of Victorian London supernatural and semi-supernatural drama recently, steampunk is a bit… 90s, and the underlying plot conceit is positively dripping with overused tropes.

But somehow I think I might actually be enjoying it. Interesting characters, good dialogue and great acting.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Has anyone else watched The Nevers?

I’m most of the way through the first part (it’s not a ‘season’ as such, as they only managed to get as far as episode 6 so far due to COVID).

It shouldn’t be relevant today. There’s been a vast excess of Victorian London supernatural and semi-supernatural drama recently, steampunk is a bit… 90s, and the underlying plot conceit is positively dripping with overused tropes.

But somehow I think I might actually be enjoying it. Interesting characters, good dialogue and great acting.
    I happened to watch a video essay about it they basically said "there's a good show in there and it suddenly can get very good for brief intense spurts,"

Also since Joss Whedon is leaving the project it might actually improve going forward.

I myself have not watched it.