I would try it
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Stay safe, Brits. It's gonna be chaotic tonight
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Once I seen Fear Street Part 3: 1666. I'll rank the movies, right now I have Fear Street Part 2: 1978 on top.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

That article says it hasn't been confirmed that the new manga has a connection to FMA

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

I would try it
    Put the lemons on the side, and I would, too. I wonder if they actually leave the peel on the slices or if that's just for visual marketing?

Reminds me of a pizza buffet place that would do weird side pizzas. BLT (was pretty good), Everything Burger (ketchup and mustard for the sauce, other burger fixings for the topping), Loaded Bake Potato (wasn't bad), various Mac n Cheeses (get the bacon one), Taco Salad (mexican pizza with lettuce, basically).

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yeah, was thinking of having everyone communicate using sign language or using some other means. Then using a drop down text box to provide the translation.
    Or hover text, yeah. One of the interesting things with the No Evil cartoon is some characters can sign, so she animates them doing that as they talk in some scenes.

Has anyone ever had a debt like this before over Pizza?
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So Nickelodeon has decided to finally try their hand at the 2.5-D "Super Smash Bros"-styled mascot brawler. Some of the inclusions are obvious, like Spongebob Squarepants, The Loud House, Rugrats, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, some are a kind of surprising, like Wild Thornberries, Hey Arnold!, and Danny Phantom, and some are really surprising like AAHH! Real Monsters and Invader Zim. But then there's the one I wouldn't expect Nick to acknowledge in in a million years, Ren and Stimpy (through Powdered Toast Man).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

So Nickelodeon has decided to finally try their hand at the 2.5-D "Super Smash Bros"-styled mascot brawler. Some of the inclusions are obvious, like Spongebob Squarepants, The Loud House, Rugrats, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, some are a kind of surprising, like Wild Thornberries, Hey Arnold!, and Danny Phantom, and some are really surprising like AAHH! Real Monsters and Invader Zim. But then there's the one I wouldn't expect Nick to acknowledge in in a million years, Ren and Stimpy (through Powdered Toast Man).
    LOL, was coming here to post this, but yeah, Powered Toast Man of all characters for their opening line-up! What a weirdly obscure pick.

I still have an old Ren & Stimpy comic from the 90s where PTM battles Spider-Man. I think that comic had more "screen time" and storyline for PTM than all his show segments put together (unless there's some PTM-heavy episode I missed).

Speaking of weird fighter mash-ups, this is a thing: