E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

That's probably easier. No dumb Players going off and wrecking your finely crafted Story that way.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

You have a good point there, Munch.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You have a good point there, Munch.
    Also no Bards seducing everything even remotely compatible with themselves.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    need some help from anyone who is really tech savy.

my computer has been randomly freezing up on me for a while now. this is a new computer i'm on and i've done everything i can to fix the problem: update the drivers, lessened my chrome process use, disk clean up, defrag, malwere checks. hell, i've even changed browers and it doesn't work. i've figured out that it's a problem with the windows 10 since a lot of other people are having the same problems. sadly, there is no fix or acknowledgement of the issue from MS, so all i can do is roll back and hope it works.

anyone got any other solutions for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    as much as i would love to get an new one, i can't. i have no money to buy even a used one. the main problem is the OS. specially 20H2 update. i've tried to roll back the update but because of how MS updates go, i can only go back so far.
    Have you tried either upgrading to 21H1 (via the Media Creation Tool) or downgrading to a previous version yet?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well.

On the one hand, I would not have expected Yujiro Hanma to ever be confirmed as bisexual.

On the other hand, not a fan him being made a rapist for literally no other reason than to assert his hyper masculinity over other men. I don't think Itagaki has actually done this before, previously all women have been so entranced by his animalistic charisma or whatever that it's been consensual or at least like dubious consent.

This feels like a bit of an odd step. Like the statement reads as "only real men rape other men,"

Pulling an all-nighter to finish the report I need to do for my employer and hand in by tomorrow. I'm too old for all-nighters.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Beadle, I'm sure I don't need to say this but, as it is fREeDoM dAyY, I sincerely hope that you and your loved ones will continue observing social distancing and wearing masks and the like.

That goes for all English Rumblers. Wales at least is being sensible.

I predict a u-turn from the government within two weeks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I don't think they've ever gone very heavy on Bakugo being a great friend. The emphasis bas been more on his potential to be a Great Hero and his ability to be a great rival
    All Might has on several occascions looked at the two of them interacting with fondness and at least once outright said that Bakugo is a good friend to Izuku (in his own special way teehee ), and at no point has anything ever really challenged that notion beyond Bakugo being annoyed when it's brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well.

On the one hand, I would not have expected Yujiro Hanma to ever be confirmed as bisexual.

On the other hand, not a fan him being made a rapist for literally no other reason than to assert his hyper masculinity over other men. I don't think Itagaki has actually done this before, previously all women have been so entranced by his animalistic charisma or whatever that it's been consensual or at least like dubious consent.

This feels like a bit of an odd step. Like the statement reads as "only real men rape other men,"
    It's been years, but I definitely recall that Jack Hanma's main motivation for wanting to kill Yujiro was because he raped his mother, which led to his conception.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-19-2021 at 02:28 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's been years, but I definitely recall that Jack Hanma's main motivation for wanting to kill Yujiro was because he raped his mother, which led to his conception.
    Looked it up, you're correct on that.

I couldn't remember if it was dubious consent or full out sexual assault and it was the latter.

So, if anything this is a return to form. -_-;;

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

If you don't make out with your alternate universe self when the opportunity arises, can you really be said to be living?

EDIT: Unless it's like your Nazi Universe alternative self or something, in which case beat the **** out of them.
    I'm more of a 'challenge alternate universe self to various sparring matches' sort, myself.

Unless it's my Nazi Universe alternate self, then yeah, sure. Let the serious beatings commence.

Beadle, I'm sure I don't need to say this but, as it is fREeDoM dAyY, I sincerely hope that you and your loved ones will continue observing social distancing and wearing masks and the like.

Saw a bunch of hilarious posters someone drew up on Tumblr basically saying 'We have different laws in Wales, if you don't want to follow them GTFO'. ^_^
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 07-19-2021 at 04:05 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I am just going to avoid the British public for a long-arse time.

That serves the dual purpose of protecting the health of my wife and me, and also of meaning I don’t have to speak to or deal with the British public, who grow increasingly twattish by the day.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Do a google search for computer repair places near you. Pick out one that looks reputable, perhaps one in a big chain like Staples or Best Buy, and find out how much it would cost to have them check it out. It could be a whole lot cheaper than buying anew new Laptop and they might have the tech to give it a once over.

Oh, I just remembered something. Issues can occur if you receive an update that isn't compatible with your system. This is a trick I learned.

Power down your computer, then hit the power button again. As soon as you see it booting up, hit the power button and shut it down.

Then hit the power button again. This time, the computer should go to troubleshooting mode. Let it run, and if it asks you let it check your recent updates, if needed it will uninstall those updates.

Once the recent updates are uninstalled, it should restart and take you back to the entry screen.

I've use this on my Laptop and my husband's laptop successfully.
    i tried it last night. so far so good. hopefully it can last long enough for me to do some work on. thanks.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...I admit, being a speedster would probably be terrifying as hell.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.