Pretty cool that instead of melting, The ring gets incased.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Pretty much.

Just now recalling how Janeway somewhat laughed off how she and a few members of the crew with her got assimilated by the Borg...And it was intentional as it was apparently part of a plan.

...Prior to this, assimilation is arguably the most horrifying thing about the Borg, one that not only scarred Captain Picard, but got him to straight up encourage others to give any unfortunate sap caught by the Borg a mercy kill because you may as well do them a favor of sparing them the upcoming horrors the Borg will inflict on them. And Janeway treats hers like a typical crisis of the week.

...They were not kidding when they say Janeway made the Borg her bitch.
    and the ship was perfectly fine afterwards. sigh.

the xindi arc of "enterprise" is what "voyager" should've been.

hell has frozen over. pig are doing mach five in the stratosphere

as of this morning, Philip brooks, aka CM punk, has signed with all elite wrestling.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Basically New Teela.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

as of this morning, Philip brooks, aka CM punk, has signed with all elite wrestling.
    Bryan Danielson has supposedly signed up as well.

It won’t get me to watch AEW, but I’m at least somewhat more curious. Especially coming on the back of Andrade and Malakai Black.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Well ****. Thought for sure I'd never see this day.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    snip
    guy, leave the janeway bashing to the master.

I rage-quit Voyager somewhere during Season 2, but it’d been coming since the first episode.

With Enterprise, I couldn’t even muster up the enthusiasm to watch a whole episode. Its blandness was so all-consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I rage-quit Voyager somewhere during Season 2, but it’d been coming since the first episode.

With Enterprise, I couldn’t even muster up the enthusiasm to watch a whole episode. Its blandness was so all-consuming.
    i felt the same but the xindi arc really kicked things into high gear. it was a massive turning point that made the show better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Bryan Danielson has supposedly signed up as well.

It won’t get me to watch AEW, but I’m at least somewhat more curious. Especially coming on the back of Andrade and Malakai Black.
    well black will be facing off against cody in his first match, which is a pretty big deal. and andrade just got chavo as his manager and they will be feuding with death triangle. so they are off on the right foot. not sure what punk and BD will do but we will be seeing a lot of dream matches and not just in AEW. one of bryan's conditions is that he wants to work with new japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Well ****. Thought for sure I'd never see this day.
    if you told me 2 years ago that AEW would've signed mark henry, paul wight, andrade, allister black, daniel bryan and cm punk in the same year, i'd say that you were drinking bleach.

it feels good to be excited about wrestling again.

Extraordinary Member

well black will be facing off against cody in his first match, which is a pretty big deal. and andrade just got chavo as his manager and they will be feuding with death triangle. so they are off on the right foot. not sure what punk and BD will do but we will be seeing a lot of dream matches and not just in AEW. one of bryan's conditions is that he wants to work with new japan.

if you told me 2 years ago that AEW would've signed mark henry, paul wight, andrade, allister black, daniel bryan and cm punk in the same year, i'd say that you were drinking bleach.

it feels good to be excited about wrestling again.
    I wanna see Punk feud with Hangman

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I wanna see Punk feud with Hangman
    in time, my friend. in time.

i felt the same but the xindi arc really kicked things into high gear. it was a massive turning point that made the show better.
    I will never know. It’ll never happen.

I think I stuck with Voyager for as long as I did mainly because I liked SOME of the characters. Mainly Torres, The Doctor and Kes, but I didn’t hate Paris & Kim. They were dumb as all hell, but I didn’t hate them.

Chakotay was a missed opportunity and ultimately terrible. Tuvok was a dreadful, horrible pastiche.

But Janeway and Neelix could burn in the fire of a thousand suns over a blazing inferno hellscape.

(I later saw a few episodes with Seven of Nine, and enjoyed her role, but I had long since quit by then.)

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Watched and enjoyed Masters of Universe. Kind of wish it was more than five episodes, things felt a bit compressed but the art direction and some of the performances carried it through well enough.

Could definitely have used like... two more episodes to really let things breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    And the people complaining about He-Man not being in it enough were full of it, Dude's in every episode
    I feel like this is a bit of a disingenuous take on the arguments. If you've seen the show you know what they by this.

Big old spoilers for the first episode here;

spoilers:
    He-Man dies to save the universe in the first episode and then the most of his other appearances are via flashback or vision quest.
    end of spoilers

Like, I don't think that's much to complain about, given how things shake out by the end, but I get how some people might be a bit surprised and not in a good way by this.