Decent material too

spoilers:
    also poor savant
    end of spoilers
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Nope. I find the song Barbie Girl ‘fun’. Doesn’t mean I think it’s good.

There are plenty of terrible films I’ve enjoyed.
    My takeaways whenever I see some shlocky B movie kinda flick and I like 90% of it, I'll at least give it a good.

Music...though. I find it kinda hard to label in this regard lol.

While, I'm sorta on the topic I should also say that I like Suicide Squad. Solid B, I think if I have to give it an arbitrary grade of some kind.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Found out I've got "we need to get you on medication right now" diabetes today, so that was a fun doctor trip. I don't think I've had a physical exam since I was a baby, and I saw the doctor do cartoon eyes for a second when he looked at my bloodwork results.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Evangelion Rebuild: So, Amazon Prime released the dub cast list for all four Rebuild movies. Thankfully, they rehired the same dub cast as before, with the exception of Brina Palencia as Rei Ayanami. Instead, Amanda Winn-Lee, the OG english voice actress of Rei from the original series, will be reprising her role for the re-dubbing of the films. I'm incredibly happy with this news.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Found out I've got "we need to get you on medication right now" diabetes today, so that was a fun doctor trip. I don't think I've had a physical exam since I was a baby, and I saw the doctor do cartoon eyes for a second when he looked at my bloodwork results.
    Sorry to hear, man. That's not good at all. :(
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Oof, man, that sucks.

Take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you, man. Take care of yourself.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

The official release of this week's WSJ chapters is tomorrow, so I'm waiting for that. But luckily the latest SPY X FAMILY came out today and it has some cool new feats for Yor.

spoilers:

- She picks up the woman and baby that she's protecting and casually jumps straight up about one story.
    - A sniper targets the woman and child, using a nearby fireworks display to mask the sound of his gun, but Yor manages to pull the targets away anyway, just getting nicked in the arm, while simultaneously throwing a knife at the sniper, who manages to barely duck away from the counter attack.
    - Another assassin comes in weilding a knife, Yor strikes at him and he blocks with the flat of the knife (odd use of a knife, I know, but lets just go with it), a second later the blade shatters into several pieces.
    end of spoilers

Yor Forger is ridiculously awesome.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The official release of this week's WSJ chapters is tomorrow, so I'm waiting for that. But luckily the latest SPY X FAMILY came out today and it has some cool new feats for Yor.

spoilers:

- She picks up the woman and baby that she's protecting and casually jumps straight up about one story.
    - A sniper targets the woman and child, using a nearby fireworks display to mask the sound of his gun, but Yor manages to pull the targets away anyway, just getting nicked in the arm, while simultaneously throwing a knife at the sniper, who manages to barely duck away from the counter attack.
    - Another assassin comes in weilding a knife, Yor strikes at him and he blocks with the flat of the knife (odd use of a knife, I know, but lets just go with it), a second later the blade shatters into several pieces.
    end of spoilers

Yor Forger is ridiculously awesome.
    The knife throw literally had me like "wait, did she just do that?!" and I went back and reread the sequence to make sure I had that right.

Lady has range.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The knife throw literally had me like "wait, did she just do that?!" and I went back and reread the sequence to make sure I had that right.

Lady has range.
    Yup, and as she's shown earlier in the arc she's damn precise too.

You is just damn good. It's going to be interesting to see her actually challenged and pushade to her limits next chapter.

Annual exams are a life saver. Take care.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trying to do something I never did before, sell my Domain Names. I bought them several years ago in order to make a blog, but it never happened. So, since i need to money, I'm using GoDaddy Auctions to try and sell them.

Just set it up, but it might take a day or two before the listing goes up.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Here we fucking go lads, my favourite Part of the whole franchise!