Page 159 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 591091491551561571581591601611621631692092596591159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 36796

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    They're giving out tickets to sentient plants.

Give another one to Waluigi fer feck's sake.
    Waluigi plays tennis and drives go-karts. His assist trophy is likely the peak of what the developers could come up for him with the former.

Composite Piranha Plant from a gameplay standpoint has a richer history of callbacks that makes for a much better movelist. I for one welcome our pipe-dwelling DLC overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Waluigi plays tennis and drives go-karts. His assist trophy is likely the peak of what the developers could come up for him with the former.

Composite Piranha Plant from a gameplay standpoint has a richer history of callbacks that makes for a much better movelist. I for one welcome our pipe-dwelling DLC overlords.
    He's a lankyboi.

You'd never see those left hooks coming. Now that I've got you though, what's your opinion of Soul Caliber 6
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He's a lankyboi.

You'd never see those left hooks coming. Now that I've got you though, what's your opinion of Soul Caliber 6
    I'm of the opinion I should probably get Soul Calibur 6

: Had does at a mountain, Wales up, reforming, explodes said mountain.:

“ Getting Old. And as for the supervsmash stuff? I will invoke my spirit animal, Professor Tosspot from Smack Talk to speak for me.

Tosspot: Indeed. I love super smash Bros. Ever since the 64. Did not play the one that introduced Mac, because. Money. Would love to get my hands on this new one though. But there are two things that are a issue.

1: Enough with the clones and Pokemon being mains. Yes Nintendo, I know you can just spam it forever for character roster this way, so what the hell us the point to the Poke Ball item?! Just to summon Poke mon that are not playable?? Well yes. But should just make more of that to get creative, sure it is creative already but there are so many for the main character bracket.

*ahem*

2: I find the new story mode very interesting, especially with the board game map and such but the only complaint I got is yrah... everyone wants to pull a Infinity War these days. I mean ****, really? It makes for good drama to find your friends as Kirby and defeat them to be good again, but seriously?! Why do I feel they are going to keep using this as a main plot point for at least 15 years from now!? Damnit!

:Gives Tosspot a beer and gets back to speaking.:

Yeah, just yeah.

Why on the he’ll did that Nintendi turn into a link?!

Given just how many at Nintendo are major fans of the game.....I suspect one of the dlc characters will be the dragonborn from skyrim

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damn that trailer. seperating sonic from zelda.
    Sonic seems mainly concerned about Pikachu in that trailer Tbh.

I'm debating on it, cuz 2B is on the roster, and while I hate the cash grab, I'll be damned if I'm not a sucker for Automata.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I have Soul Calibur 6 and can confirm that it is a lot of fun. I've had for about a week now and a friend and I hung out all last night playing sets against each other.

It's very accessible but there's a lot of depth to the game as well. It plays nice, it looks nice, Azwel is my boi right now and he's a trash boi ^_^

Geralt is new and he's really fun. I'm playing Talim now a bit because she's apparently great in this game.

...Huh, so Hakyuu Hoshin Engi has a season 2. I am not angry anymore.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Incineroar?

That's cool, I love that mon. But I'm surprised that they didn't go for one of the more popular fire starters like Blaziken or Infernape.
    Got to have that Alola rep to sell the games that were new when they began development.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I have Soul Calibur 6 and can confirm that it is a lot of fun. I've had for about a week now and a friend and I hung out all last night playing sets against each other. It's very accessible but there's a lot of depth to the game as well. It plays nice, it looks nice, Azwel is my boi right now and he's a trash boi ^_^ Geralt is new and he's really fun. I'm playing Talim now a bit because she's apparently great in this game.
    Are there movesets other than those of the main characters available for custom characters to use? Because if so, I may actually buy it (despite my computer likely not being able to actually run it).
    This signature intentionally left blank.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

tomorrow, i'm gonna be streaming some switch games. gotta have something to do on my birthday.

twitch.tv/shintigercurl

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

So Kirby walks off a Galaxy Buster.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!