Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Mary's back. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Sigmiburo here.

Let's get that money!

I--

....Nah. **** that. I got tired just writing that much.

I'm gonna go train and then lay down.

..****, I might not even train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sigma Male tip #8,746,248: Wear an adult diaper. The time you waste going to the toilet throughout the day is better spent making money.
    I go to bed at 3 am and wake up at 2 am for a total of -1 hours of sleep, giving me 25 hours a day to grind.
    Subby clearly gets it. Nice quantum grinding, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Gladdy keeps getting mad at me forgetting her birthday, our anniversary, Christmas, etc.

I didn't forget anything. I erased the data from my mind, as such facts are, dare I say, superfluous to the grind.
    *sits back and waits*

When you truly dedicate your--Hold, on. One sec.

Yes?
    *gets popcorn*

....Huh.

...Really?

...O-Okay.
    *films*

I'm now being told, that, no. I remember all of these things. I apparently was having a grind induced waking dream --What those unfamiliar with the grind call a 'hallucination'--and that if I ever dream about thinking I'm that Sigma again, I better wake up and apologize.

(Little does she know, all things must be sacrificed to the grind, sooner or later. I shall sacrifice my very humanity to the grind, if it demands it.)
    Sure, man. *claps on shoulder*

It's a sad state of affairs for millennials and will only be worse for Gen Z. Thankfully, my parents gave me actually sound advice. "Work smarter, not harder." Nothing profound, but with Hustle Culture being as prevalent as it is, everyone needs to hear it.
    Your parents are good people, then.

Yeah, I sit and look at millennials and all of the bad press they get ('Millennials have destroyed this industry!' or 'Millennials aren't willing to work') and think about how bullshit it is. If industries are falling apart because Millennials don't buy their crap, it's because...Millennials don't have the money to waste on that stuff. No, Millennials aren't lazy, they're just coming to terms with the wise idea that they don't want to work themselves to death for crap pay. And it's Millennials who are suffering because of what Boomers set up and Gen X mostly enjoyed (my generation).

And Gen Z? Ugh. They're SO screwed.

I deeply apologize for the crap my generation assisted in setting up, and assure you I support Gen Z and Millennials.

Canadians, get out there and vote. And vote for the NDP, don't believe the Liberal lies about 'a vote for us is a vote against the Cons'. Look at the past elections, not the projections; in many areas, the Libs were BELOW the NDP in votes.

Okay, that's my limit on politics here.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

In other news, have potentially messed up my shoulder again.

Carrying groceries.

Dammit.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    In other news, have potentially messed up my shoulder again.

Carrying groceries.

Dammit.
    Ohhh, ouch. Let's hope it's not too bad. Groceries - 1; Sharp - 0
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Ohhh, ouch. Let's hope it's not too bad. Groceries - 1; Sharp - 0
    Thanks.

It's...bad, but I'm hoping it's not a full-on 'Rotator Cuff Injury'. I don't think I can take the 12 month recovery plan again.

It's better than yesterday, and I'm doing some of my old stretches. Carefully. We'll see.

Yeah, damn groceries. Shouldn't put the milk substitute cartons and the other heavy stuff in the same bin.
    Why are we here?

I did like the Mic Drop.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Miburo, just the usual FYI, as the pandemic has lifted sufficiently I am once more returned to the city of your fiancee.

I also had an enamel cap on one of my teeth break. Which is annoying because I only had it replaced in 2019.

The other one, which has been in my mouth for 16 years is perfectly fine.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

April? Since when is April badass?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I did like the Mic Drop.
    That was cool, but I liked how she did the boody slam at the same time as the turtle hit the guy with his shell. Really sells how dangerous a boody-slam would be compared to getting slammed into with hard armor.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    April? Since when is April badass?
    Basically every series after the 80s one makes her combat capable

TMNT Tournament fighters Genesis version had April as a playable character.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Depends on the continuity really. IIRC the 2003 series didn't really give her any notable combat capability, the 2007 CGI movie had her trained in martial arts, The CGI 2012 TMNT series had her get training by Master Splinter and be revealed to have psychic powers, the Michael Bay-produced movies didn't have her as much of a fighter, and I never watched the Rise of the TMNT.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

She was badass in the original Mirage comics as well.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Well that one was my main point of reference.

TMNT Tournament fighters Genesis version had April as a playable character.
    Huh, I had Nintendo.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Depends on the continuity really. IIRC the 2003 series didn't really give her any notable combat capability, the 2007 CGI movie had her trained in martial arts, The CGI 2012 TMNT series had her get training by Master Splinter and be revealed to have psychic powers, the Michael Bay-produced movies didn't have her as much of a fighter, and I never watched the Rise of the TMNT.
    In 2003, she received training from Splinter and was shown fighting alongside the Turtles on several occasions. She wasn't on their level, but she could hold her own.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!