My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Miburo, just the usual FYI, as the pandemic has lifted sufficiently I am once more returned to the city of your fiancee.

I also had an enamel cap on one of my teeth break. Which is annoying because I only had it replaced in 2019.

The other one, which has been in my mouth for 16 years is perfectly fine.
    You are truly a blessed man.

I, however wait. I bide my time, laying in repose. I could easily ignore the censure of governments, forbidding my journey. These mandates are for lesser men. Miburo does as he pleases.

Alas. my own agenda requires steadfast commitment.

No matter, though. Patience is a virtue, time a warriors tool. I sharpen my body and mind in my exile, consulting with all manner of tomes, both mystic and martial. I gain strength. I gain understanding. I plan. I endeavor.

I will return soon enough, and the summer of Miburo will cut through the long winter that plagues that place in my absence.

(As an aside, I did think about going down there right now, but school started back and the classes I want are in person, so yeah. It be like that, yo.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Mary's back. Nice.

Subby clearly gets it. Nice quantum grinding, there.

*sits back and waits*

*gets popcorn*

*films*

Sure, man. *claps on shoulder*

Your parents are good people, then.

Yeah, I sit and look at millennials and all of the bad press they get ('Millennials have destroyed this industry!' or 'Millennials aren't willing to work') and think about how bullshit it is. If industries are falling apart because Millennials don't buy their crap, it's because...Millennials don't have the money to waste on that stuff. No, Millennials aren't lazy, they're just coming to terms with the wise idea that they don't want to work themselves to death for crap pay. And it's Millennials who are suffering because of what Boomers set up and Gen X mostly enjoyed (my generation).

And Gen Z? Ugh. They're SO screwed.

I deeply apologize for the crap my generation assisted in setting up, and assure you I support Gen Z and Millennials.

Okay, that's my limit on politics here.

This is actually somewhat relevant to this conversation. Spoilers, obviously.

Also, prepare your eyes for being mistreated. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I was just wondering what was going on with this game.

While I'm saddened it's no longer cel-shaded, it (or rather the trailer) looks pretty good.

Hopefully, they'll have a worthy theme song successor to "Gunlock Overdrive!".

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ida is going to make landfall Sunday evening. It'll be a Category 2, but that is still strong enough to cause major problems along the Gulf Coastal areas. It looks like it's going to be a rough ride, so anyone anywhere near it, stay safe.

My area might see the final remnants of it before it moves out into the ocean around the 2nd, but by then it shouldn't be too bad, I hope.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Been watching Stargirl, and I have to say so far it’s pretty good.

My only complaint (and I am only four episodes in so far) is the notion of the IJA beating this iteration of the classic JSA. Mostly because the IJA lineup doesn’t seem to even come close to matching the JSA one. Maybe they’ll go more in depth into how they managed it (since episode one literally starts with them already pretty much having defeated them), but so far that’s really my only complaint.

But a lineup that includes GL, Fate, Flash, the Thunderbolt, etc….is a tough pill to swallow Icicle and the others somehow beating.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Been watching Stargirl, and I have to say so far it’s pretty good.

My only complaint (and I am only four episodes in so far) is the notion of the IJA beating this iteration of the classic JSA. Mostly because the IJA lineup doesn’t seem to even come close to matching the JSA one. Maybe they’ll go more in depth into how they managed it (since episode one literally starts with them already pretty much having defeated them), but so far that’s really my only complaint.

But a lineup that includes GL, Fate, Flash, the Thunderbolt, etc….is a tough pill to swallow Icicle and the others somehow beating.
    It’s definitely a fun show. I’m a couple of episodes into Season 2 now.

And yes, I completely agree.

But what makes it worse is that once you’ve reconciled yourself with the concept of that ISA beating that JSA, you then have to think about how the new JSA could possibly beat the ISA that beat the classic JSA.

The tiers of competence and power are almost anti-Rumbled.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    It’s definitely a fun show. I’m a couple of episodes into Season 2 now.

And yes, I completely agree.

But what makes it worse is that once you’ve reconciled yourself with the concept of that ISA beating that JSA, you then have to think about how the new JSA could possibly beat the ISA that beat the classic JSA.

The tiers of competence and power are almost anti-Rumbled.
    Yeah, eight episodes in and I can see exactly what you mean.

I’m just going to presume the JSA were sleeping since they got attacked at night.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Ida is going to make landfall Sunday evening. It'll be a Category 2, but that is still strong enough to cause major problems along the Gulf Coastal areas. It looks like it's going to be a rough ride, so anyone anywhere near it, stay safe.

My area might see the final remnants of it before it moves out into the ocean around the 2nd, but by then it shouldn't be too bad, I hope.
    Category 4 now, and maybe worse than Katrina. Oh boy....this is not good.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Category 4 now, and maybe worse than Katrina. Oh boy....this is not good.
    Nope, not at all. I have some friends with family in NOLA. Some thankfully left the area before it was too late, but you always have those hardheaded ones who have to learn the hard way.

It hasn't been bad at all in my area, just some rain. That could change overnight, so who knows.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Stay safe everyone. I think i heard it dropped to Cat 3 in the past few minutes so there's that
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Can't believe they had Rumbles Scenario Thread makers in charge of US nuclear response policy in the 1960s

Attached Images Attached Images
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Maybe I'm too tired, but I don't get it Postman.

Hunters Guild: Red Hood: Okay, I was not expecting this level of meta in a manga like this, but considering this is based on numerous fairy tales, it's quite fitting. And Mereoleona may have competition in Debonair.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!