The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm on the discord too and found a pdf uploaded today
    There's an actual website, and an official discord. Are you on the official one?

I'll send you the website.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    To Rumbles? Nope. I'm the only Rumbles person on there.

...well, Beadle, soon. ^_^

It's about the rules and such, not our games.
    As expected. My Inbox was full. But there is now a single slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    As expected. My Inbox was full. But there is now a single slot.
    Lemme fire the Discord again.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

There's an actual website, and an official discord. Are you on the official one?

I'll send you the website.
    *checks* Nah, I'm on the international one. I think that one is a fan discord.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

*checks* Nah, I'm on the international one. I think that one is a fan discord.
    'International' one seems to be official. I think I'm on that one. But I'll send you the one I'm on anyway.
    Why are we here?

We're under a tornado warning until 1:15 pm CST. Nothing so far, thankfully.

'International' one seems to be official. I think I'm on that one. But I'll send you the one I'm on anyway.
    That was the one, yeah. Looking forward to reading up on all the new lore, then being annoyed that I know something my character shouldn't.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Truth.

My main issue with Gen X (my generation, yep) is that we have lived with our issues and been part of the denial. No, not all of us - no group is monolithic - but (to take an example) we've been hearing about Climate Change all of our lives and...meh. Yeah. life wasn't as good for the later Gen X (I'm one of the early ones, and flat-out will state 'one of the lucky ones' - my wife and I managed to get our apartment JUST before the housing prices soared, as an example), but whooo...comparing with Millennials and Gen Z.

I think we could have done more, is all. And could BE doing more.
    I'll grant you that. For all we may have been aware something was going wrong, we just sort of went along with the system anyway, and maybe some people tried to implement some half-measures, but largely went along with everything, perhaps because we couldn't really fathom a different road, and the consequences seemed to far off. Combination of cultural pendulums and technological progress, perhaps, that we weren't quite there yet, I don't think. Web 2.0 has done a lot to mold later generations that I don't think even Gen X has fully grasped. In some ways bad, sure, but in other ways, bringing a lot more awareness of the broader picture to make people keep this stuff in mind. What did we have back then? Captain Planet? Okay, sure, all I need to do is recycle my soda cans, and the problem will fix itself from there. Beauty.

And now we're the old fucks who'd rather let the next gens do the heavy lifting. Hop to it, young'ens! I don't pay you to slack off! Or at all, but nevermind that part! : old_man_fist_emoji :
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 08-30-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

ANYWAY, speaking of Discord, is there/should the Rumbles have one yet? That's basically where I'm at online these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    ANYWAY, speaking of Discord, is there/should the Rumbles have one yet? That's basically where I'm at online these days.
    I'm overseeing two of them where a few Rumbles members occasionally hang out. Though honestly I don't think many are interested in it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

A tornado touched down ten minutes away from me. Caused some damage, but no casualties as far as I know.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A tornado touched down ten minutes away from me. Caused some damage, but no casualties as far as I know.
    Woah, that's cutting it close. I hope you're right about no one being injured.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I was born in 1983 so I'm a Elder Millennial / Xennial.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.