Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Man has a kilo of nails, bolts, knives etc. removed from his stomach.
    So… umm… yep.

I mean it’s good to have some iron in your diet, but…
    Last edited by Beadle; 10-02-2021 at 02:15 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, not so much. He was working on the basis that although they clearly had the raw power to fix everything, his working assumption is that C’iel and Gaira, as supposedly beings from outside of Gaia’s reality (or creations of someone from outside Gaia’s reality) wouldn’t actually understand HOW to fix that reality - they wouldn’t really understand that reality’s rules.

So although C’iel and Gaira were involved (once they’d finished stifling a laugh at yet another Imperium problem), most of the detailed crap was done by the PitS (which Imperium are in every sense).

Of course, there was lots of Imperium mocking as well (even for the mistakes of the other PitS, who were kind of set up by Imperium founders who wanted to go off and do their own randomly stupidly super-secret projects, so they’re kind of Imperium overspill cock-ups).
    Cool.

What's also amusing about the whole thing is that Imperium basically sat on its hands during the War of God while Rah used the Technology they gave Solomon to create the big bang at the end when he got honked off.

Individuals in Imperium are pretty darned impressive, I have zero issues with THAT. ^_^ Organization-wise, *wiggles hand*

I should get back to the discord, but I'm kinda burned on that. Still, appears I'm missing some good information.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Man has a kilo of nails, bolts, knives etc. removed from his stomach.
    So… umm… yep.

I mean it’s good to have some iron in your diet, but…
    Magneto would be pleased
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Cool.

What's also amusing about the whole thing is that Imperium basically sat on its hands during the War of God while Rah used the Technology they gave Solomon to create the big bang at the end when he got honked off.

Individuals in Imperium are pretty darned impressive, I have zero issues with THAT. ^_^ Organization-wise, *wiggles hand*

I should get back to the discord, but I'm kinda burned on that. Still, appears I'm missing some good information.
    Have to admit, I’m learning a lot. Plus the Dravenor stuff is gradually being released, so that’s good.

(Also, I love the exponential accumulation of cock-up that Imperium creates.

“Oh no! The Noth are an absolute nightmare caused by our cock-up! Let’s create a new, super-risky experiment to help fight them!”
    “Oh no! Bringreus is now also super-dangerous and hasn’t helped us against the Noth. And they’re still coming, but faster now because we’ve used more Anima in our magitech and that’s what’s attracting the Noth to Gaia. We need to come up with an even riskier piece of magitech to fight both the Noth and Bringreus now.”
    “Oh no! Our newest experiment has…”

And so on ad infinitum. Or ad incompetentium.)
    Last edited by Beadle; 10-02-2021 at 04:52 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Hilarious.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

So, Bill Maher has given up the facade of being a "fair and practical liberal" (and a man of common sense) by telling people that they shouldn't knock Ivermectin as an effective substitute for vaccination against Covid.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Without ever watching the series itself, I’ve just seen an in-depth analysis of the weirdass mess that is Riverdale.

OH. MY. GOD.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Without ever watching the series itself, I’ve just seen an in-depth analysis of the weirdass mess that is Riverdale.

OH. MY. GOD.
    Riverdale fucking rules.

Some day I will watch Riverdale. There's a whole podcast from some of my favorite podcast creators on it going thru each episode so that'll be fun.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, Bill Maher has given up the facade of being a "fair and practical liberal" (and a man of common sense) by telling people that they shouldn't knock Ivermectin as an effective substitute for vaccination against Covid.
    What exactly is Bill Maher? Not sure that he knows himself.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-02-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

OH. MY. GOD.
    You mean this one?

Based on this video Riverdale seems to be a continuous car crash of a story written by throwing darts at wall with various notes with random words written one them. It's probably endlessly fun if you're into that sort of thing, but I think I find more enjoyment hearing people talk about and summarise the insanity of the show than actually watching the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    You mean this one?

Based on this video Riverdale seems to be a continuous car crash of a story written by throwing darts at wall with various notes with random words written one them. It's probably endlessly fun if you're into that sort of thing, but I think I find more enjoyment hearing people talk about and summarise the insanity of the show than actually watching the show.
    That’s the one, yeah. I was so fascinated by the ludicrousness of the whole thing that I sat through 44 minutes of analysis on a show I’ve never watched or had any interest in watching.

By the time he gets to Season 4 Episode 3, and the culmination of madness in Season 5, I was just sitting in the corner rocking back and forth.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.