Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Undead Unluck getting increasingly metal as hell.

I do like how far they push Andy's immortality conceptually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Undead Unluck getting increasingly metal as hell.

I do like how far they push Andy's immortality conceptually.
    Yeah, I enjoy how the author examines and illustrates their abilities on a conceptual level and the potential growth that comes with it.

I may have missed something, though. Can Billy only hold six Negator powers at once? And does he have to give one up in order to gain a new one?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, I enjoy how the author examines and illustrates their abilities on a conceptual level and the potential growth that comes with it.

I may have missed something, though. Can Billy only hold six Negator powers at once? And does he have to give one up in order to gain a new one?
    I think we're still kind of figuring that out.

Like, he had Unjustice but now he has a different loadout. I think more explanation will come next week.

Venom: Let There Be Carnage: spoilers:
    So, in the post-end credits scene, Venom explains that he and his kind are keenly aware of the existence of alternate universes. In the middle of their conversation, Eddie and Venom inexplicably shift from their hideaway to a house in the MCU. They see Spider-Man's identity revealed on TV and Venom is shown to recognize Peter Parker, possibly due to the mulitversal hive-mind mentality that is mentioned (so he knows that Spider-Man killed the Raimi version of itself). Given the notable hostility he's exhibiting when he sees Peter, we're definitely going to see that rivalry being covered in the near-future.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-03-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

River City Girls 2 trailer
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

One Piece: spoilers:
    Luffy vs. Kaido, Sanji vs. Queen, and Zoro vs. King continues, though only Luffy v Kaido and Zoro v King are shown, while Momonosuke and Yamato go to try and take control of what's holding up Onigashima. Because not only will dropping it directly on Flower Capital be bad, but letting it drop near the place be bad, since it's pretty much a bomb with all the weaponry and explosives in it.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    More set-up for the big battle, starting with a flashback to how Stain got the info, which is that Shigaraki will be ready a LOT sooner than they thought. Also, the various #1 heroes around the world such as Big Red Dot and Salaam want to help in Japan, but are being stopped by red tape... Except for the US's #1, a lady named Star and Stripe. Who might have been a protegee of All Might's in America, since she refers to him as 'master'.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Luffy vs. Kaido, Sanji vs. Queen, and Zoro vs. King continues, though only Luffy v Kaido and Zoro v King are shown, while Momonosuke and Yamato go to try and take control of what's holding up Onigashima. Because not only will dropping it directly on Flower Capital be bad, but letting it drop near the place be bad, since it's pretty much a bomb with all the weaponry and explosives in it.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    More set-up for the big battle, starting with a flashback to how Stain got the info, which is that Shigaraki will be ready a LOT sooner than they thought. Also, the various #1 heroes around the world such as Big Red Dot and Salaam want to help in Japan, but are being stopped by red tape... Except for the US's #1, a lady named Star and Stripe. Who might have been a protegee of All Might's in America, since she refers to him as 'master'.
    end of spoilers
    I really like the setup for Momo and Yamato. Momo has to show himself as a capable shogun by saving the Flower capital with a feat of mythic proportions that will almost surely make him the grand hero in the eyes of his people, as the leader of force that took down Kaido and Orochi, and the Straw Hats will happily let him have that glory. And Yamato has to live up to his ambition of being Oden by coaching Momo into pulling off said feat.

Next up seems like we'll get focus on Zoro vs. King, a match-up I'm still a little surprised by. I thought for sure that Sanji would take on King, what with both of them having fire powers and being able to fly through the sky. Oh well, this'll be fun too.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia spoilers:
    Really liked Stain's scene with the dying prison guard. Both for the guard's determination and Stain's respect of said determination. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of person Star and Stripe is, though traveling by standing on the outside of the fighter jet taking her to Japan shows that she's just a wee bit extra.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Apparently the guy that shot Reagan now has a youtube channel where he releases original music

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Good for him on going legit and contributing to society?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Sora from Kingdom Hearts is the final DLC character for Smash Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Sora from Kingdom Hearts is the final DLC character for Smash Ultimate.

Makes sense, nice closer to the series and an impressive flex on the sheer clout SSMB actually has as a franchise.

Love it when spacetime is curved
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

Love it when spacetime is curved
    Fantastic.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM