Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Cute little joke episode.

Did not know that the Kool-Aid Man was such an eldritch god being.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

And how "unfortunate" that Luke is going to become dog food for Alucard's pup once again.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Like a lot of silly mascots, he's got some crazy powers if you're willing to comb all the commercials, comic books and cartoon shows to find them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Like a lot of silly mascots, he's got some crazy powers if you're willing to comb all the commercials, comic books and cartoon shows to find them.
    Look into Lucky the Leprechaun or Cap'n Crunch.

Cap'n Crunch can turn anything into captain crunch cereal by looking at it with his telescope, bring statues to life, summon lightning, and has a giant mech that can achieve interstellar flight.

Lucky the Leprechaun is even more bullshit. Each of his marshmallows grants a different power. Hearts can bring anything to life. Stars grant the power of flight. Horseshoes grant superspeed. Clovers grant luck, though it can be a double-edged sword since you don't know the luck you'll get. Blue Moons grant invisibility. Rainbows grant teleportation (possibly between dimensions). Balloons grant you the power to make things float. Hourglass grants the ability to control time (though this one has been retired). Unicorn allows you to bring color to the world.

And those are just from a quick Google search.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Poor Trix Rabbit he doesn't get any crazy god powers, just treated like a butt monkey. I guess he has toon force powers.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And how "unfortunate" that Luke is going to become dog food for Alucard's pup once again.
    If Alucard does win and eats DIO, would he get DIO's Stand?
    - C.S. Lewis

https://neuralblender.com/

This site is kind of cool. you can enter a name of something like a movie and get some images generated by presumably some sort of neural network or AI generated stuff.

For example I entered The Ring as a prompt and got this.

Which isn't quite right but has elements of the movie still.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!
    Canada thanks you. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

So I've never read the Sandman before so I picked up the Audible audiobook production of it, and it's honestly incredible, the story itself obviously, but also the production and voice cast(it's presented as a radio drama, individual voice actors for each character, orchestration, sound effects etc) are probably the best I've ever heard. Don't feel like listing the entire cast cause it's a huge list with A lister talent all throughout it but Neil Gaiman narrates himself and James Mcavoy plays Dream

https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Sandm...4QE9A755ZKCYYB

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So, Detective Conan is reaching the final stage of the series. Thank God.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    If Alucard does win and eats DIO, would he get DIO's Stand?
    More than likely. If he can absorb the abilities of Schrodinger, I don't see why DIO's The World would be an exception.