Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I think we were mentioning COP26 before?

Attachment 115605

Now we know what to do
    I am NOT giving up my video games. I already shower once per week, don't stream, and only buy clothes every couple of years, but I refuse to give up my gaming!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

I... Honestly believe that. The only being more of an expert at self-destructive despair is Spider-Man, and that's only because I don't think that Matt's ever made deals with Mephisto out of self-destructive despair and a desire to force his elderly aunt back to life even though she was quite content to pass on to be with deceased husband.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I... Honestly believe that. The only being more of an expert at self-destructive despair is Spider-Man, and that's only because I don't think that Matt's ever made deals with Mephisto out of self-destructive despair and a desire to force his elderly aunt back to life even though she was quite content to pass on to be with deceased husband.
    In Marvel terms, I will also add the names Marc Spector, Henry Pym, Scott Summers, Simon Williams, Bruce Banner, and Ben Grimm.

But none of them matches Victor Von Doom.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Work day yesterday was a bit rough so this cheered me up. It looks fun and I'm honestly excited to see it.

Doesn't seem to be quite the Sinister Six but possibly the closest we'll get at this point.

I'm glad that somebody is calling out Strange on how he has hand in the whole mess.

spoilers:
    No sight of Tom Hardy Venom or either of the other two Spider-men so far.
    end of spoilers

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

The two D's secret stand for DespairDevil.

:V

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Work day yesterday was a bit rough so this cheered me up. It looks fun and I'm honestly excited to see it.

Doesn't seem to be quite the Sinister Six but possibly the closest we'll get at this point.

I'm glad that somebody is calling out Strange on how he has hand in the whole mess.

spoilers:
    No sight of Tom Hardy Venom or either of the other two Spider-men so far.
    end of spoilers
    I was pretty much done with the MCU, and never cared about this version of Spider-Man in particular, but I'll be honest, this definitely has my interest.

Extraordinary Member

Warner Bros. officially getting into the platform fighting scene.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Love a chart that tells me a lot of useful things

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Love a chart that tells me a lot of useful things

A lot of people don’t understand the subtle difference between the United States and the US, but they’re definitely there. Or not. One or the other.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    A lot of people don’t understand the subtle difference between the United States and the US, but they’re definitely there. Or not. One or the other.
    Clearly US means United…….Slovakia.

Yes, Slovakia.

*Nods in wisdom*
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Academia

spoilers:

Shigaraki pulls wings out of his ass and the fighter jet guys who were just blasting him a second ago somehow lose sight of him despite that we'll learn later than they have tech that can track people's vitals. Vestige Stars dies offscreen and her Quirk is gone forever. Shigaraki gets away again and the series is now basically shouting at us that Shigaraki will be TalkNoJutsu'd by Deku. Believe It! We don't even know how many Quirks he's even lost. The only good thing to come out of this is that the kids now have a week to prepare and that they'll be looking at whatever data the jets managed to gather on Shigaraki during the fight. Meanwhile the rest of the world is now hiding under their beds and hoping Shigaraki will go away. Japan is on its own.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Academia

spoilers:

Shigaraki pulls wings out of his ass and the fighter jet guys who were just blasting him a second ago somehow lose sight of him despite that we'll learn later than they have tech that can track people's vitals. Vestige Stars dies offscreen and her Quirk is gone forever. Shigaraki gets away again and the series is now basically shouting at us that Shigaraki will be TalkNoJutsu'd by Deku. Believe It! We don't even know how many Quirks he's even lost. The only good thing to come out of this is that the kids now have a week to prepare and that they'll be looking at whatever data the jets managed to gather on Shigaraki during the fight. Meanwhile the rest of the world is now hiding under their beds and hoping Shigaraki will go away. Japan is on its own.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So Star and Stripe just existed to simultaneously show how badass Shigaraki for One is and depower him enough for the fight against Izuku to not be a one-sided stomp? You know, Dark Soul suggests that this was planned, but it doesn't feel planned. It feels like Horikoshi said "Oh ****! I made Shigaraki for Otne too powerful for Izuku to fight, so I need a way to depower him!" He also used it as a reason to explain why the rest of the world bitched out.
    end of spoilers
    - C.S. Lewis

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!