I was hooked by the characters and the direction for Arcane for sure and have only a bit of LoL knowledge having never played myself. And of course it looks good

On an unrelated note

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

I like to see a live action adaptation of Shotgun Boy.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It took ten years, but I'm glad to see a proper sequel to this game.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I like to see a live action adaptation of Shotgun Boy.
    Man, Legion of Superheroes getting hardcore with their recruits these days, huh?

:V

-Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Man, Legion of Superheroes getting hardcore with their recruits these days, huh?

:V
    It's the prequel to Sweet Home. The same Sweet Home that's on Netflix which is adaption of a comic by the same name.

spoilers:
    Shotgun boy shows the origin of the infection that turns people into monsters in Sweet Home. A white hair red eye boy name Zero. The protagonist in the series a teenager comes course a shot gun with special chemical ammo design to kill monsters called variants that eat brains, and absorb the memories of the victims, and assume their appearance. That look like humans until they go all l
    ovecraftian
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-11-2021 at 06:21 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Just read the recently canceled The Hunter's Guild: Red Hood manga. At only 19 chapters, it manages to screech to a serviceable ending at the eleventh hour.

Overall, it's a fun-enough shonen, with a bit more grit at first than the average. It has a semi-unique take on Werewolves as these (John Carpenter's) The Thing-esque body-horror monsters, with super powered and/or specially gadgeteered Hunters going out to kill them (and other monsters). The intro arc starts off fairly solid. Then, it goes into a training arc that feels like it drags a bit, but we get the usual mass-introduction of a plethora of wacky characters and such like.

And then the manga gets canceled, and has to wrap everything up by the arc's end, prompting it to go into a spoilers:
    meta fictional twist in which the true battle is over a magic book that controls reality, and the Hunter's Guild are aware there universe is a story, and must be designed to placate the readers. It's hardly original, and it's hard to say if this was actually going to be part of the intended storyline (there's hints at it early) or if this was an improvized twist (with how bluntly fourth-wall breaking it gets), but it was certainly interesting.
    end of spoilers

I'd say give a look, if only because it's so short that you could probably knock it out in one or two sittings if you're the type to batch-read chapters.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 12-11-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    That is very beautiful. Since it's also available via Steam maybe I'll check it out next year.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Big, my PMs are open again.

-Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Big, my PMs are open again.
    For art stuff? Or did someone try to send you one and it was full?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    For art stuff? Or did someone try to send you one and it was full?
    the latter.