Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah, that's just a real dick move.

Oda himself has recently stated that he thinks One Piece focused youtubers are something fans should engage with, though he avoids them so that his writing isn't influenced by their predictions and opinions.
    People have been threatening to boycott DBS and One Piece over, but I sincerely doubt anyone will actually follow through with it. What's likely to happen is that at most, Toei will issue an apology (as they tend to back down at the potential threat of legal action) and move on. And Youtube has proven multiple times that they have no intention of actually addressing the issues with their broken copyright claims system.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    People have been threatening to boycott DBS and One Piece over, but I sincerely doubt anyone will actually follow through with it. What's likely to happen is that at most, Toei will issue an apology (as they tend to back down at the potential threat of legal action) and move on. And Youtube has proven multiple times that they have no intention of actually addressing the issues with their broken copyright claims system.
    Of course they're not, because the broken copyright claims system doesn't affect the big businesses/government. If it did, they'd either fix it, or like with visible Dislike numbers, get rid of it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Hey, Jcogginsa are you alright? I heard about the tornado that struck middle Tennesse and Kentucky, Arkansas, Illinois, and Mississippi. My condolences to all those hit by the tornado.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Hey, Jcogginsa are you alright? I heard about the tornado that struck middle Tennesse and Kentucky, Arkansas, Illinois, and Mississippi. My condolences to all those hit by the tornado.
    Yeah, I'm fine. It was a bit stressful, since my area was one where there could have been a Tornado, but ultimately there wasn't and nothing bad happened to my place.

BANNED

They even brought back Barbra Goodson to voice Rita? That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

God-DAMN! Rita is done with the Ranger's s-t!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Still not gunna see it, but that last bit slapped.

Literally.

:V
    I'm actually kinda hyped to see it seeing the first one was a decent watch. I just hope they don't fall into the trap of trying to do too much in this movie, and turn it into a gigantic mess.

BANNED

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

You know our provincial government's system is overwhelmed, when....

Okay, so Ontario is giving booster shots to 50+. I'm....very much against giving boosters until other countries have had two doses, and have sent various letters off to voice my concerns. But the doses are here, they're not going to be sent elsewhere. :( .

I go to set up my appointment. Nope. Apparently on file I have not yet received my first two doses.

O_o

I try fifteen times to log in with my health card before I happen to look at the expiry date. Yep, my last birthday, about a month ago.

O_O

Received no notice (normally we get notice to register).

Frantically go to the online registry to register. Discover at the same time MY FLIPPING DRIVER'S LICENSE IS EXPIRED (same time so about a month without).

*don't really have an emote for this*

Register both, get temporaries, can now log-in.

I realize it's my responsibility also, but the system is supposed to send reminders for these things we're supposed to register every five years. Mea Culpa, but it also shows the current situation wrt Ontario Health being a little behind on stuff (also the driver's license, and I'm thinking they have less of an excuse).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Nasty situation mate, glad you're in now though.

Meanwhile in the UK, amidst the ongoing scandal that may see the Prime Minister be ousted by his own party (he will never resign), we're running out of lateral flow tests and the booking system for booster jabs appears to have collapsed under the strain of people using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Nasty situation mate, glad you're in now though.
    I feel a little weird complaining about it. Stuff is very perspective-based. I mean, I'm lucky I have both my shots already.

This is just an inconvenience.

Meanwhile in the UK, amidst the ongoing scandal that may see the Prime Minister be ousted by his own party (he will never resign), we're running out of lateral flow tests and the booking system for booster jabs appears to have collapsed under the strain of people using it.
    Oh, that's not good. Will check on that scandal.

...good lord, I'm seeing articles with five different ones listed. O_o
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I guess in this situation the US has it a bit better (something that surprises me). I went onto my Patient Portal for my Primary Care provider and sent in a message, a question, about Booster shots. A few days later I get a phone call from a nurse saying I was eligible and if I wanted to set up an appointment. I told her I'd call the office back the next day.

Talk to my husband about him getting the Booster shot, then I called the office and set up an appointment for both of us, at the same time. We then walked over to out Doctor's office, got our Booster shots, and that was it. That was about a month ago. I often see people getting their vaccinations or booster shots at the local pharmacies.

Considering how easy it is to get vaccinated in the US, I'm disappointed that more people aren't taking advantage of it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I feel a little weird complaining about it. Stuff is very perspective-based. I mean, I'm lucky I have both my shots already.

This is just an inconvenience.
    Word, I was lucky to spot that booster registration was open Sunday night so I beat the rush and am booked in.

Oh, that's not good. Will check on that scandal.

...good lord, I'm seeing articles with five different ones listed. O_o
    there's a lot happening .___.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Word, I was lucky to spot that booster registration was open Sunday night so I beat the rush and am booked in.
    Well done. Basically our website is down at the moment as well. I could call in or just go in and ask for an appointment, but I'm at work right now.

there's a lot happening .___.
    Clearly! O_o
    Why are we here?

Website working fine now, just a hiccup I guess. I'm in line to set up my appointment.
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

SPY X FAMILY: Lying is difficult and exhausting.