Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    first episode of Witcher season 2 might be one of the best examples of a fantasy property adapted to film I've seen in a long long time
    I enjoyed the first season, but I am definitively enjoying Season 2 way more. Maybe it’s the more coherent timeline, maybe it’s the more expansive and yet more cohesive cast, maybe it’s all of that and more. But I’m really, really enjoying it.

So, the two new antagonists, Gamma 1 and 2, are actually not aliens but a new generation of Androids created by group of scientists hired by the new Red Ribbon Army. New information has confirmed that this movie is going to be more centered on Gohan this time around. There's also speculation that the Gamma brothers won't be the main threat of the film, and that the actual villain might be a new iteration of Cell. Timeline-wise, this movie takes place a year before Goku meets Uub. So, this is the furthest down the Super continuity we will get before reaching the end of Z.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-18-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    John Matrix is sad.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Sweet new DM screen for my B-Day. Love the look of it.
    The RPGods have blessed you. You've made perhaps the most accessible campaigns in play-by-post on this and other forums, accomodating a wide range of storylines and players.

So why would they give you more power, branded with the seal of Grinthorn himself upon it?!

Well, happy belated birthday anyway, Cleric. Been on quite a few of these rides since good ol' SchoolHouse Rumble, here's to many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I did join through finding CBUB but that was definitely in the later parts of the 00s

Happy birthday Cleric!

I forgot to mention my birthday was yesterday too
    One hell of a postman if that's the only message you failed to deliver.

I'd salute you, but by your avatar I'm assuming you're a Kolin main and I just...can't.

Have these crystallized, salty tears instead. Happy belated birthday to you as well, MailedbyPostmania.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Happy belated birthday Cleric and Postmania.

Apparently, someone decided to let Crazy Steve out of whatever asylum he was imprisoned into... Can't say I disagree with Alfred's reaction here.

"I'm going to take that child away from you. If you get any funny ideas, I want you to remember that I can do this whenever I want."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Happy belated birthday Cleric and Postmania.

Apparently, someone decided to let Crazy Steve out of whatever asylum he was imprisoned into... Can't say I disagree with Alfred's reaction here.
    Holy hell, was Jeff Lemire an actual fan of ASSBAR? Because this level of emotional abuse, callous manipulation and apathy is what I would expect from Crazy Steve. And I'm surprised that Alfred didn't pop Bruce in the face when he literally said "I didn't have a good childhood, so why should he?" about Robin. Please tell me this isn't mainstream.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Holy hell, was Jeff Lemire an actual fan of ASSBAR? Because this level of emotional abuse, callous manipulation and apathy is what I would expect from Crazy Steve. And I'm surprised that Alfred didn't pop Bruce in the face when he literally said "I didn't have a good childhood, so why should he?" about Robin. Please tell me this isn't mainstream.
    It's from Robin and Batman, which IIRC is a prequel miniseries. Though it doesn't seem to be very prominent

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Here's a new Chainsaw Man trailer:

It was also announced that Part 2 of the manga will be serialized, starting next summer.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Fantastic Member

Cool History Bros looks at the history of ninja fiction:

Here's a new Chainsaw Man trailer:

It was also announced that Part 2 of the manga will be serialized, starting next summer.

But seriously, awesome news!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator