Page 174 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 741241641701711721731741751761771781842242746741174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 36799

One Piece

This arc has a pretty interesting structure. I'm guessing it's supposed to be like a Japanese play?

Kaidou may drink on the job constantly, but he still seems pretty effective lol. Interesting that he outlawed even the word pirate. I guess the citizens of Wano just view him as a powerful lord.

Luffy is in a bad place at the moment. He's been captured before, but something about this one feels extremely dire, sorta like when he and Nami were beaten by Big Mom's crew on Whole Cake. And now we get to see Kidd again as well and he's not doing any better. At least his spirit remains unbroken, unlike his so called alliance members. Makes sense those with conqueror's haki have an unyielding will.

And lol at the Straw Hats fsces, didn't expect that from Robin of all characters.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

robin's face was the highlight of the chapter. lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

This arc has a pretty interesting structure. I'm guessing it's supposed to be like a Japanese play?

Kaidou may drink on the job constantly, but he still seems pretty effective lol. Interesting that he outlawed even the word pirate. I guess the citizens of Wano just view him as a powerful lord.

Luffy is in a bad place at the moment. He's been captured before, but something about this one feels extremely dire, sorta like when he and Nami were beaten by Big Mom's crew on Whole Cake. And now we get to see Kidd again as well and he's not doing any better. At least his spirit remains unbroken, unlike his so called alliance members. Makes sense those with conqueror's haki have an unyielding will.

And lol at the Straw Hats fsces, didn't expect that from Robin of all characters.
    I'm impressed that Law was able to escape despite the seastone nail, and it's interesting that seastone apparently originated from Wano. I always thought it was something was mined from the sea itself.

My favourite funny moment from the chapter was that Sanji apparently saved all the pretty women from Kaido's attack but left everybody else to fry. That's just so him.

Now I look forward to Luffy and Kidd becoming the best of roommates. I think that this arc is going to have Luffy refine his conqueror's haki so that it becomes useable against people that are stronger than mooks.

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: And that makes it one win for each class and one draw. Todoroki doesn't really have a good grip on his new raw power and Juzo really put in some over time for his team. There are some clear points that need improvement, but I'd say it's an overall good showing for both sides.

I'm really looking forward to the next match. With everything tied up it could go either way, and I have high hopes for Kyoka to kick some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The sumbitch somehow ate the bait I had on the trap without triggering it
    Ha! They are a whole lot smarter than they look. I have dealt with mice and rats, so I know how hard it can be.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah. I put some more on there. If it happens again, I'm going to super glue a piece of cereal to the trap next.

He must be. There's no other explanation 0_o
    Plastic backed Rat glue traps work better than paper. Plastic is harder to escape from and heavier so it keeps them from running away.

Also, put them down in groups of three and in dark areas. If the traps are grouped together, then the Rat is more likely to get trapped on one or more and not escape. They also don't like the light, so are more likely to come out under cabinets, furniture, or behind anything that hides them.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-09-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    robin's face was the highlight of the chapter. lol
    Surprised the hell out of me.

Also, is Luffy being imprisoned by the Yonkou gonna be a thing now? He was imprisoned by Big Mom last arc, and now he's imprisoned by Kaidou. Is he gonna have a run-in with Blackbeard where he gets imprisoned too? And then is he gonna meet up with Shanks who throws Luffy in a cell "because everyone else is doing it"?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Meet the original concept for Divatox.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Plastic backed Rat glue traps work better than paper. Plastic is harder to escape from and heavier so it keeps them from running away.

Also, put them down in groups of three and in dark areas. If the traps are grouped together, then the Rat is more likely to get trapped on one or more and not escape. They also don't like the light, so are more likely to come out under cabinets, furniture, or behind anything that hides them.
    I got the plastic ones, but have only one up. I'll put the other one next to it. Thanks for the tips.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

We used to have mice trouble, then we got a cat. Allegedly even if the cat doesn't catch the damned things, mice still don't like the smell of a predator like that around and will disappear anyway. Of course this only works if you want to have a cat (but who wouldn't? Cats are adorable).

That's just wrong, man.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

But on a lighter note!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This is perhaps the best thing I've seen all week:

You should watch it as well.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Going back through some older anime, while waiting on one of the two shows I'm following this season (Goblin Slayer and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime), and rediscovered this:

Thus, a question.

Who's the weakest fighter that could survive those kicks?
    This signature intentionally left blank.