The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Multiverse of Madness is the final thing that the MCU had that I am even remotely interested in. After Endgame (and how much I was burnt out and done with the whole concept by then) I had three things selected that I would consider watching in the future.

Wandavision - which I was really disappointed by.

Shang Chi - which looked so thoroughly generic that I didn't bother seeing it and nothing I've heard about it has caused me to reconsider it.

And then there's Dr Strange 2.

I like Sam Raimi, I think he's a fun and weird little dude as far as directors go and I think Cumberbatch is pretty solid with the character. But that teaser... it looked, as they all do, mostly like a generic old Marvel movie which made me big sad.

I just want a really weird and interesting film and I don't think I'm gonna get that in big budget blockbusters, go figure.
    I figure you're right. Cumberbatch is my second favourite choice for Strange (and my favourite is dead, so), the first movie did an okay job with him...

I was hoping for something different myself as well. Something with more grandeur, more serious awe. The Shuma-Gorath...thing...kind of ruins that (both name and depiction, thus far), but I guess I'll see.

Will probably watch it, even if it means I need to get Disney and watch some of the What If's just to get an idea on the background.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

If you're having a bad day, at least you didn't get the horns lol
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Im not sure if its sad that I can recognize a Roland Emmerich movie within seconds of watching a trailer

Has anyone ever tried selling a Domain? I must be crazy but I put one up for sale on GoDaddy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sharp, if you've not looked into it yet, I would strongly recommend looking into the anime Ranking of Kings.

Deaf-mute main character, looks to be a fair amount of accurate sign-language going on in there and the animation is of exceptional quality.

It's also bloody good, I am currently two episodes deep and have been thoroughly impressed with it.

Turns out the anime a lot of people said is really good is really good, funny old world, eh?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Update; Ranking of Kings is fucking incredible.

What a good show, holy shit.

Unfortunately, after injecting 12 episodes directly into my veins, I now have to wait for the release schedule like a schmuck.

Highly recommended, really fantastic work!

It's 24 degrees F here. How is the temperature where you are?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Oh god, Scott Pilgrim is getting an anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It's around 30 degrees over here.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Should be easy enough to adapt really. The movie was basically a Live Action Video Game and could easily be translated to an Anime for instance. The same with the comics.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

63°F down here.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

45 degrees F where I am.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Sharp, if you've not looked into it yet, I would strongly recommend looking into the anime Ranking of Kings.

Deaf-mute main character, looks to be a fair amount of accurate sign-language going on in there and the animation is of exceptional quality.

It's also bloody good, I am currently two episodes deep and have been thoroughly impressed with it.

Turns out the anime a lot of people said is really good is really good, funny old world, eh?
    Will check it! Thanks! Signing is PROBABLY JSL, but I can still enjoy watching that, and it sounds good!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate