Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    This makes 2 movies I want to see this year: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and The Bob's Burgers Movie.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So now I want a Rancor

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    So now I want a Rancor
    wat

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

new Boba Fett episode, apparently Rancors are TRexs with the personality, intelligence, and emotions of a dog

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I wonder if anyone is brave enough to eat this without the Free Milkshake?

Arby's new sandwich is so spicy it comes with a free shake
    Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I think imma try it and report back
    I tried it and the hotness is a slow burn apparently. You're basically not going to feel it until later, but this means I was able to just outright finish it without needing to go for a refreshment. It's not too bad.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I tried it and the hotness is a slow burn apparently. You're basically not going to feel it until later, but this means I was able to just outright finish it without needing to go for a refreshment. It's not too bad.
    So much for truth in advertising. Glad you survived the experience.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Started playing Metroid: Dread yesterday. Died a bunch of times (including to the tutorial E.M.M.I. but let's not talk about that) but got a good way in and beat the first boss so now Samus can go invisible.

It's fun, plays really well, looks great and is nicely suspenseful. Computer Adam is still superior to normal human Adam.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 01-13-2022 at 01:32 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins: KoTA - Well, my respect for Donny has increased exponentially, both towards his character and abilities. And because of this is SDS, he'll soon be tossing mountains and compressing people into flesh balls in due time(okay, he probably won't do the latter because he's a nice guy and hemophobia, but I can dream).
    I too am glad that Donny's found a sound evolution of his powers and am looking forward to seeing just how much he expands on them. But I'm also glad that all the villains are getting back up and ready for dishing out more pain, would look a bit too easy otherwise. Then again, we don't really know how far up the Holy Knight rankings these people are.

In Edens Zero we're still in the part of the timeskip where the main cast are just flexing on all their opponents.

I enjoyed much of Spontaneous on a character level, however despite the engaging concept and characters the movie was unable to really steer plot/take advantage of the concept beyond standard YA fare and this becomes especially noticeable as more of the cast disappear.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

For those who enjoyed The Suicide Squad, Peacemaker is really good.

Kinda puts Cobra Kai into perspective doesn't it?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

So just started the Guardians of the Galaxy game and am very pleasantly surprised with it thus far

Extraordinary Member

Play more Among Us yesterday with a bunch of friends. It's weird and hilarious that the two times I was Impostor nobody suspected me at all, but several times when I was just a regular crewmate people found me suspicious and voted me off.

And my first time being Impostor was with a friend who had never played that role before and didn't quite know how to kill people so I carried us through that game. But when we explained how she could kill people she turned out to be quite the able little assassin. It helps that she's too cute and quiet so nobody suspects her.