Extraordinary Member

Fire Force: That's... an interesting option Shinra went for when changing a fundamental aspect of existence.

At least everybody's being chill about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Fire Force: That's... an interesting option Shinra went for when changing a fundamental aspect of existence.

At least everybody's being chill about it.
    Well yeah, because they're slightly insane and kinda immortal now. Also, Moe Haumea is wonderful.

And now we know Shinra is the source...Goddammit, Shinra. Do you know how much of your mess that the SE crew is going to have clean up generations from now?

Meanwhile

Knights of the Apocalyse: I'm legitimately and pleasantly shocked about Sin's real identity. I speculated that he was either Ban or a familiar of Merlin's(or Merlin herself, given that her lifeless expressions from the last time we saw her with Arthur). This character actually slipped my mind entirely.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well yeah, because they're slightly insane and kinda immortal now. Also, Moe Haumea is wonderful.

And now we know Shinra is the source...Goddammit, Shinra. Do you know how much of your mess that the SE crew is going to have clean up generations from now?

Meanwhile

Knights of the Apocalyse: I'm legitimately and pleasantly shocked about Sin's real identity. I speculated that he was either Ban or a familiar of Merlin's(or Merlin herself, given that her lifeless expressions from the last time we saw her with Arthur). This character actually slipped my mind entirely.
    Well, restarting the world with some new fundemental laws of nature is bound to eventually cause a bit of stir. I wonder where Shinra's going after this whole thing.

Knight of the Apocalypse: I was wondering when we were gonna meet spoilers:
    another one of the titular characters
    end of spoilers, and given the side story that took place after Nanatsu no Taizai with this guy I am really interested to hear where he's been all along.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

really like this opm chapter

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm a little intrigued by where we're going with OPM at the moment.

We've been deviating from and/or expanding upon the original webcomic for some time now. [Introduction of Orochi, addition of Blast, more clearly fleshed out role of "God" etc.] but that's all been kind of window-dressing to the Garou plot which has, largely, remained the same.

This newest chapter however has a /very/ different tone to how Garou interacts with the Heroes. I assume we're going to end up in a similar place spoilers:
    (Saitama chastising the more bloodthirsty heroes for wanting Garou dead when Saitama doesn't perceive him as a credible threat and can tell that he's been holding back when fighting them.)
    end of spoilers but there might more dissention and conflict within the Hero side, I guess?

It's a good chapter but we seem to be moving in the direction of a bit of a different feel. Not sure how I feel about that.

A new Seven Deadly Sins game has been announced for PS4/5/ and Switch. It looks pretty crisp.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Metroid Dread remains a ton of fun as I've unlocked a ton of new abilities and lots of new areas

I also fought spoilers:
    Kraid
    end of spoilers and that was fun. But I felt kinda bad for it since Samus treats it with an almost glib indifference in the cut scene leading up to the boss fight. Still awesome though.
    I just do not care for the usage of cut scenes in front of so many bosses. Samus makes the first attack on every villain before I even have access to the controls

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    A new Seven Deadly Sins game has been announced for PS4/5/ and Switch. It looks pretty crisp.

Hmm, looks slick. Reminds me of Genshin Impact but with higher production values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I just do not care for the usage of cut scenes in front of so many bosses. Samus makes the first attack on every villain before I even have access to the controls
    I appreciate that little cut scene hit she gets in since it acts as a helpful hint to how to fight the boss. Which is really good for me.

Just got to the part where a large piece of the story is explained and I gotta say that spoilers:
    hearing Samus speak Chozo
    end of spoilers was surprisingly hype for me.

Amazon Riders as waifu's art I suppose.

Violent, violent waifus.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I appreciate that little cut scene hit she gets in since it acts as a helpful hint to how to fight the boss. Which is really good for me.
    Ironically the one time I did need help knowing where to shoot (you're not there yet) the cutscene was no help

Just got to the part where a large piece of the story is explained and I gotta say that spoilers:
    hearing Samus speak Chozo
    end of spoilers was surprisingly hype for me.
    Yeah, that was great and that was a cut scene that was epic and justified where, say, the spoilers:
    invisible monster
    end of spoilers didn't.

It's an old meme, but by all hearsay it checks out, lol.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Fantastic Member

Overly Sarcastic Productions looks at the "Pure of Heart" trope:

The "Pure of Heart" trope
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.