Gentle Time!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

pre-emptive rejection lol
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

pre-emptive rejection lol
    LOL.....That's better than the time I was sent someone else's rejection letter, then an apology, after which they sent me the correct rejection letter with my name on it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Magu-chan: God of Destruction: For a silly series about chibified versions of eldritch gods having oddly wholesome interactions with a bunch of humans the series' final chapter is surprisingly sober and heartwrenching yet beautiful and poignant. I'm going to miss this delightful little series.

Black Clover: spoilers:
    Mereoleona is starting to become a fire elemental but doesn't have the control or power to take on Lucifero, and as it looks like Nacht's about to die here comes Yami with a boken supplied by William. Badass chapter
    end of spoilers

Spy X Family: Best chapter of the week hands down! I was just laughing at every page as Becky got to experience the full chaos of the Forger family.

I thought some here might find this interesting

Sequential Magazine Awards 2021 Voting and Nominees Revealed!
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

One Piece
    spoilers:
    Big Mom pulls out her big tricks, but it seems not to be enough and it looks like the team of Kidd and Law have taken her down.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    One Piece
    spoilers:
    Big Mom pulls out her big tricks, but it seems not to be enough and it looks like the team of Kidd and Law have taken her down.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I personally think that she's got one more chapter in her before going down. Mainly because it would feel a bit too easy otherwise. I know that we've mainly been focusing on Luffy and the other Strawhats, and that Law and Kid have been hitting her with everything for quite some time now (and that Law's abilities specifically ignores a lot of defences). But we haven't seen as much of this fight as some of the others so it feels a bit shorter than them.

Oh well, we're getting close to the climax of the arc here and it's nice that somebody besides Luffy will be getting a win against a Yonko.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I personally think that she's got one more chapter in her before going down. Mainly because it would feel a bit too easy otherwise. I know that we've mainly been focusing on Luffy and the other Strawhats, and that Law and Kid have been hitting her with everything for quite some time now (and that Law's abilities specifically ignores a lot of defences). But we haven't seen as much of this fight as some of the others so it feels a bit shorter than them.

Oh well, we're getting close to the climax of the arc here and it's nice that somebody besides Luffy will be getting a win against a Yonko.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

My prediction is that she'll sent off Onigashima, and fall down to Wano. She'll be injured enough that she'll need to sacrifice her flight Homie to heal up, and thus be out of the conflict.

That way Kidd and Law get a win, but Big Mom's loss would be somewhat protected
    end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Finally managed to get a new surface area analyzer at work, to replace the obsolete, aging, about to fail one we have. Two years of arguing about this has paid off.

Now I just need to find a place for it. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

AA1BDA9F-09B0-4967-8A68-15F2DACB3DA4.jpg
    Welp. If you’re a lich, you’ve gotta cover your tracks.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    AA1BDA9F-09B0-4967-8A68-15F2DACB3DA4.jpg
    Welp. If you’re a lich, you’ve gotta cover your tracks.
    I like smart liches.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Not so smart in North Cackilacky though.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

While Joujuu Senjin! Mushibugyocame out and finished a while ago, the scans are still coming out weekly. This means, technically, that I can't say it had the best chapter this week because it is already all out.

However, with that said, Joujuu Senjin! Mushibugyo had the best chapter this week, free. No contest.

spoilers:
    Koikawa, disarmed (literally), almost fully bisected and stabbed through the heart, cutting his opponent down with a single cherry blossom held between his lips.

And obliterating the top floor of the castle and the castle-sized cocoon above it with the blow back of his attack.

An absolute chef's kiss moment. Though I'm sad my favourite boy is dead ;_;
    end of spoilers