Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Six episodes only.

Essentially, it seems to be an event that forces Kenobi off Tatooine for a time, set ten years after Episode III. Lot of speculation about what said event is, with Leia needing rescuing and Bail calling Kenobi to help save her as a main theory (with Inquisitors possibly involved).

Lot you can do with 19 years of unknown Obiwan history (the exception of him killing Maul in Rebels, of course).
    Yea like, I figured Rebels would force their hand somewhat, as would his needing to stay on Tattooine; but if it's not gonna be a multiple season deal I suppose it has a chance
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    His rolls are gonna be such that he *barely* evades to the point if you didn't look too closely, you thought he tanked the attack.

Milimeter dodges.

So he has a strange reputation for being a tank of a man, because people fail their perception checks or something.

MAGIC.
    …very clever.

Or…perhaps that’s just the impression, and he’s not actually evading at all!!!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    …very clever.

Or…perhaps that’s just the impression, and he’s not actually evading at all!!!
    Or this is simply a Garon that got hit so hard he lost his armor, and his memory. Survived the whatever it was, of course.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Or this is simply a Garon that got hit so hard he lost his armor, and his memory. Survived the whatever it was, of course.
    …also perfectly valid. Wonder what hit him.

A planet?
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

A planet?
    AnotherGaron
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

A planet?
    He was probably minding his own business, drinking, and the Anima equivalent of Pre-Retcon Molecule Man took a pass at him. He ignored it, because drinking, and now he's a Rogue

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Opm 160:

spoilers:
    OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING!! GAROU VS SAITAMA!!
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    AnotherGaron
    Garon isn’t stronk enough to hurt Garon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He was probably minding his own business, drinking, and the Anima equivalent of Pre-Retcon Molecule Man took a pass at him. He ignored it, because drinking, and now he's a Rogue
    That’ll work, and Anima does have a few of those.
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

Nice to see the tradition of mismatches proceeds.

Pretty sure they'll end up giving it to Harley but I'm hoping for Jinx.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Pretty sure they'll end up giving it to Harley but I'm hoping for Jinx.
    Agree with both thoughts.

Not sure how Jinx loses, either.
    Why are we here?

Agree with both thoughts.

Not sure how Jinx loses, either.
    Death Battle tends to lean towards ABC logic and outlier aka SMvsFL feats in their analysis videos to justify certain opponent's wins. So, I imagine that they'll mention instances such as how Harley managed to outmaneuver Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman simultaneously.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

This is one hell of a collection!
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-09-2022 at 06:27 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Of all of the IPs for them to revive, I'm glad SE brought this back. Either this is a prequel (since Odin is still alive and Ragnarok already happened in OG Valkryrie Profile thanks to Loki) or this is a potential reboot. Either way, I'm all in.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Six episodes only.

Essentially, it seems to be an event that forces Kenobi off Tatooine for a time, set ten years after Episode III. Lot of speculation about what said event is, with Leia needing rescuing and Bail calling Kenobi to help save her as a main theory (with Inquisitors possibly involved).

Lot you can do with 19 years of unknown Obiwan history (the exception of him killing Maul in Rebels, of course).
    any plot that requires him off of tatooine would be fine at this point too, we've seen enough of the planet for a while