Page 180 of 2466 FirstFirst ... 801301701761771781791801811821831841902302806801180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 36977

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    last time i checked, he was able to escape the cancer-verse and is back as a nova.
    I'm not a fan of Sam, but I'm kinda conflicted about this tbh. For all their blunders especially the tail end of the cosmic run - remember Wraith? lol neither do I - DnA gave him and Star-Lord the best sendoff.

But apparently the ultimate sacrifice to keep Thanos at bay while an entire universe collapses around them means nothing to editorial whim.

Of course Guardians of the Galaxy made a fortune at the box office so of course Thanos, Drax and Peter Quill had to come back, but eurgh, grinds my gears.

What's next, did they revive Skurge the Executioner and Harry Osborne?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm not a fan of Sam, but I'm kinda conflicted about this tbh. For all their blunders especially the tail end of the cosmic run - remember Wraith? lol neither do I - DnA gave him and Star-Lord the best sendoff.

But apparently the ultimate sacrifice to keep Thanos at bay while an entire universe collapses around them means nothing to editorial whim.

Of course Guardians of the Galaxy made a fortune at the box office so of course Thanos, Drax and Peter Quill had to come back, but eurgh, grinds my gears.

well to be fair, peter's been back for a long time since then. rich actually got him out and told him to tell gamora that he loved her.

So apparently Doug Walker has stated CA will rebrand and bring on new contributors

have i mentioned how much i don't like reactors?

it sucks how many of them have so many subs for doing nothing but watching vids done by other people. i'm cool with certain youtubers do reactions to stuff they like but only if they create their own content first and foremost.

i tried reacting to a ep of DBZA. (it got taken down because youtube). i didn't like doing it. i felt i was cheating my subs out of something by doing it.

have i mentioned how much i don't like reactors?

it sucks how many of them have so many subs for doing nothing but watching vids done by other people. i'm cool with certain youtubers do reactions to stuff they like but only if they create their own content first and foremost.

i tried reacting to a ep of DBZA. (it got taken down because youtube). i didn't like doing it. i felt i was cheating my subs out of something by doing it.
    Well, I think these kinds of reactors are pretty good.

It's quite informative. There's also "Real doctor reacts to..." videos. But I can't find "Real cop reacts to..." videos. I want to see that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

I'm pretty sure Peter, Drax, and Thanos were back a long time before the GOTG movie.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Well, I think these kinds of reactors are pretty good.

It's quite informative. There's also "Real doctor reacts to..." videos. But I can't find "Real cop reacts to..." videos. I want to see that.
    those are alright.

it's the ones who do nothing but sit there and talk over the vids that i hate. like this couple who were paid to react to all the JJBA openings. they looked so bored and disinterested and even at one point compared the show to pokemon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Hey Dark Soul, you were totally right about Nanatsu no Taizai.
    Damn straight.

And you were right about why Chandler didn't use it earlier. I hope he gets some shit for that from Cusack.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm pretty sure Peter, Drax, and Thanos were back a long time before the GOTG movie.
    IIRC they were brought back just in time for the movie. And they were brought back in a story that was massively unsatisfying and failed to get any of the details of their actual not death scene wrong.

Then again, what else should one expect from a cosmic story written by Bendis.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    A certain Commandment used his magic to depower a certain Sin.
    Who would win at high noon? Escanor vs McCree.

For the first time in my life, I want to make a deliberate joke stomp thread.

For those who haven’t completely given up on seeing me post in both Anima games, I now don’t have a spouse in hospital and finally no longer have a play to get going (it opened last night). So posting will occur within 48 hours.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well that's not so bad. But again, Canada has Sharp and Wife. Clearly the better of two options.
    My thanks, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Near a foot long from nose to tail O///O

I have a rat trap set right now. If that fails, I have glue traps too. I would have bought some rat bait, but I'm short on cash at the moment.
    Oooo, mah gawd. Is it gone yet?

watching SFdebris' review of the season 2 premire of B5 and i'm inclined to agree with him. the minbari acted like petty children when it came to Sheridan.
    not hating on the minbari really. just find it so odd that they would hold a grudge against a man for winning a battle in a war. sure, they went from thinking sheridan was 2 steps below freeza on the evil scale to looking at him like the second coming of space jesus, which he kind of was. but it's still odd that they could act like that.

but you are right. it is a paradox how they can be this wise and enlightened race and so petty and childish at the same time.
    It's the warrior caste effect.

The warrior caste is effectively its own culture within the Minbari culture itself. It has been winning everything it did for 1000 years. It was curbstomping the Earth forces during the Earth-Minbari war. So when Sheridan came along and blew up the Black Star, they didn't like it.

And the rest of the Minbari, used to hearing that they're the best and that their invincible warrior caste was winning everything, I guess they got a little PO'ed...especially when this, to them, was a 'just' war against a bunch that had sneak-attacked and killed their beloved leader.

The Minbari are pretty isolationistic and rigid, so it's not surprising that they don't react terribly well when they hit something they don't expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    For those who haven’t completely given up on seeing me post in both Anima games, I now don’t have a spouse in hospital and finally no longer have a play to get going (it opened last night). So posting will occur within 48 hours.
    I'm more pleased to hear your spouse is no longer in hospital!
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 11-13-2018 at 06:14 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Glad to hear she’s doing better.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

@Sharp: Yep, it got caught early sunday morning.

Ah, excellent news about your wife and congrats on the play opening Good news all around.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The bigger question is, Sub. Did you eat it ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan