The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I am beginning to realize that the vast majority of characters in Konjiki no Gash are idiots and will remain such. However, this does not bother me as it usually does, which I find curious. ^_^

Thanks for putting me on the series, Nik.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I am beginning to realize that the vast majority of characters in Konjiki no Gash are idiots and will remain such. However, this does not bother me as it usually does, which I find curious. ^_^

Thanks for putting me on the series, Nik.
    Yeeeah boi.

And while they are idiots, most everyone in the central cast gets a good moment to be serious and badass.

Where are you up to?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeeeah boi.

And while they are idiots, most everyone in the central cast gets a good moment to be serious and badass.
    Which is, I feel, what saves it, and they stay in character even then. Makes the silly parts good reads as well.

Where are you up to?
    Chapter 85, taking a break. Will get back to it soon. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Can you summarize what the proposed change is? The phrase "RWBY Rewrite" is a huge red flag to me and I don't want my recomended mentions to send me a bunch of videos by jerks because I clicked on a video by someone I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

This could be interesting.
    Looks good. Tekken 3's a good entry point for an anime, IMO. Hope the cast introduced in the game gets at least one fight scene to shine, especially Lei lol. And even though he wasn't a part of the cast in that timeframe, cool to see Leroy in there as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Can you summarize what the proposed change is? The phrase "RWBY Rewrite" is a huge red flag to me and I don't want my recomended mentions to send me a bunch of videos by jerks because I clicked on a video by someone I don't know.
    All good! Rest assured this video comes from a source of love. To summarize it the best I can.

spoilers:

Cindy's parents sell her to S̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ Madame and there are other kids there as well that Cindy bonds with. One normal girl and two faunus girls. S̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ Madame still has her two daughters but Madame also abuses them and they take it out on Cindy and friends on top of everything Madame puts them through. They still try to train themselves to go through the Huntsman Exam and actually do better than Madame's daughters only for Madame to bribe the people responsible and get them thrown out. Madame goes off on everyone for this and later the daughters end taking out their anger on one of Cindy's friends and end up killing her.

Cinder's gonna Cinder though so she kills them in response and Madame then there's the whole thing with Rhodes. He dies and, I think it was one of her proposed endings, the two faunus girls are killed by the Proto ACEOPS. Cindy goes on the run and disguises herself as an Atleasian Elite to blend in until she's picked up by Hazel and Watts and inducted into joining Salem.
    end of spoilers

There might've been more to it but that's a brief summary of the video off the top of my head.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

All good! Rest assured this video comes from a source of love. To summarize it the best I can.

spoilers:

Cindy's parents sell her to S̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ Madame and there are other kids there as well that Cindy bonds with. One normal girl and two faunus girls. S̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ Madame still has her two daughters but Madame also abuses them and they take it out on Cindy and friends on top of everything Madame puts them through. They still try to train themselves to go through the Huntsman Exam and actually do better than Madame's daughters only for Madame to bribe the people responsible and get them thrown out. Madame goes off on everyone for this and later the daughters end taking out their anger on one of Cindy's friends and end up killing her.

Cinder's gonna Cinder though so she kills them in response and Madame then there's the whole thing with Rhodes. He dies and, I think it was one of her proposed endings, the two faunus girls are killed by the Proto ACEOPS. Cindy goes on the run and disguises herself as an Atleasian Elite to blend in until she's picked up by Hazel and Watts and inducted into joining Salem.
    end of spoilers

There might've been more to it but that's a brief summary of the video off the top of my head.
    Hmm, sounds mostly workable, though the additional moving parts would require more screen time to convey. There is one element of this that doesn't work.

spoilers:
    Watts being one of the people that recruits Cinder. In the show he demonstrates a severe lack of respect for her and severe sense of elitism, so I don't think he'd see her as an asset worth recruiting.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hmm, sounds mostly workable, though the additional moving parts would require more screen time to convey. There is one element of this that doesn't work.

spoilers:
    Watts being one of the people that recruits Cinder. In the show he demonstrates a severe lack of respect for her and severe sense of elitism, so I don't think he'd see her as an asset worth recruiting.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Oh yeah Watts is a dick no doubt though to be fair the 'proposal' was basically: "You can either join us or we can throw you to the Atlas police. Your call."

So there's still some of Canon Watts in there.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

Oh yeah Watts is a dick no doubt though to be fair the 'proposal' was basically: "You can either join us or we can throw you to the Atlas police. Your call."

So there's still some of Canon Watts in there.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, that sounds like him.
    end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Looks good. Tekken 3's a good entry point for an anime, IMO. Hope the cast introduced in the game gets at least one fight scene to shine, especially Lei lol. And even though he wasn't a part of the cast in that timeframe, cool to see Leroy in there as well lol.
    I'm curious over how much they're going and/or plan to adapt. Or if this series will have multiple seasons to encompass the other 4 games.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

HAZBIN HOTEL As A Horror Story Art And Story By PopCross

Angel Dust is based on a spider but doesn't entirely look like one but I'm having this as a link just in case.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator