Page 181 of 2470 FirstFirst ... 811311711771781791801811821831841851912312816811181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 37038
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The bigger question is, Sub. Did you eat it ?
    Of course not 🤮🤢
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

As much as I'm against killing stuff, having a gigantic rat in the house seems to be more a matter of self-defence and health than any murderous impulses, so...happy the problem is dealt with.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Of course not ����
    Protein is protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    As much as I'm against killing stuff, having a gigantic rat in the house seems to be more a matter of self-defence and health than any murderous impulses, so...happy the problem is dealt with.
    This is fair, they're nasty little critters.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

My main takeaway from this trailer; I can finally rip the mini-guns away from those stupidly annoying enemies!? GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    @Sharp: Yep, it got caught early sunday morning.
    You heartless monster! You just orphaned four baby turtles! Now who's gonna raise Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo and teach them the ways of the ninja? THE SHREDDER?!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    You heartless monster! You just orphaned four baby turtles! Now who's gonna raise Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo and teach them the ways of the ninja? THE SHREDDER?!
    Hey, looks like someone is dining on turtle soup tonight!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The final trailer for Alita Battle Angel dropped today.

Nothing much new. I am hoping that the film is good but I'm anticipating that it'll be... fine. Very hopeful that might surprise me!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Welp.

Between this and Ace Combat 7, it's time to get a new computer.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

never thought i'd say this........but competitive tetris is hella intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The final trailer for Alita Battle Angel dropped today.

Nothing much new. I am hoping that the film is good but I'm anticipating that it'll be... fine. Very hopeful that might surprise me!
    It seemed from the first few trailers they were adapting the Makaku and Hugo arcs.

Then all of a sudden, Motorball. Uh, in the Colosseum. Or something.

...my man Jashugan probably isn't in this, unless this film is like 4 hours long, oh well.

I'll probably see it as well, just to support Kishiro if nothing else.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so a commenter on norman boutain's page did something something remarkable. for those of you who don't know, norman is the author of "empress theresa", aka the worst book i've ever read. not only is the book bad but norman goes nuts when anyone doesn't give his book a glowing review and call it a modern day classic. a few months ago, i left a review and he called me the captain of the troll army.

well a comments broke down the numbers and gave a estimate on how much norman makes per book sold.

17 cents.

The new Kengan chapter was rather awesome. I love the bodyguards they rock.

New Baki chapter is out too. It seems that Oliva is gonna be Sumo dudes first victim.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so a commenter on norman boutain's page did something something remarkable. for those of you who don't know, norman is the author of "empress theresa", aka the worst book i've ever read. not only is the book bad but norman goes nuts when anyone doesn't give his book a glowing review and call it a modern day classic. a few months ago, i left a review and he called me the captain of the troll army.

well a comments broke down the numbers and gave a estimate on how much norman makes per book sold.

17 cents.
    True art is only acknowledged beyond the lifetime of the artist.

Though real talk, I don't think this fellow is quite worth the effort, even in passing derisive acknowledgment.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It seemed from the first few trailers they were adapting the Makaku and Hugo arcs.

Then all of a sudden, Motorball. Uh, in the Colosseum. Or something.

...my man Jashugan probably isn't in this, unless this film is like 4 hours long, oh well.

I'll probably see it as well, just to support Kishiro if nothing else.
    The scenes of Motorball had me a little surprised. I figure they are conflating the arcs together which likely means no Jashugan outside of like a namecheck or cameo or something.

I'm seeing it either way.