My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    FAAAALCON!

Great to see you!

…are those squats??? O_o
    Yeah, they’re back.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece

spoilers:
    Ok the new and enhanced abilities Luffy gets from his awakened form/Gear 5 are:
    - Enhanced strength and durability
    - The ability to make his surroundings and other people rubbery and strechy and more cartoony
    - The clouds from his back seem to give some level of mobility in the air
    - And just a general more relaxed and free flowing take on his already established abilities

It's fun stuff. I appreciate that Kaido can still fight back and that he isn't overwhelmed by how goofy this all is.
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, they’re back.
    Cripes, they were the only reason I played 40k, lo these many many years ago.

Like, 35 years ago.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I think Doron Dororon might have had the best chapter this week?

JJK was extremely solid but I think it lacked the sheer energy of Doron Dororon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think Doron Dororon might have had the best chapter this week?

JJK was extremely solid but I think it lacked the sheer energy of Doron Dororon.
    Wait, Elusive Samurai also whipped a lot of ass this week. I've found the series overall to be a bit hit and miss but this was a fun combo of good art and good character moments.

Mighty Member

Anyone here ever have one of those years that gets you asking why?

That’s essentially every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Anyone here ever have one of those years that gets you asking why?
    Depends. If you're discussing the state of the world and the people in it, I'm gonna agree with Beadle. If it's about my own life, I'm pretty happy at this point, so...in the past, sure, not so much now.

If there are huge problems (or a constant assortment of small ones, which can be just as debilitating), I'm sorry to hear.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Wait, Elusive Samurai also whipped a lot of ass this week. I've found the series overall to be a bit hit and miss but this was a fun combo of good art and good character moments.
    I do love the creepy ass take on battle auras we get in Elusive Samurai, this week provided a great example of that.

My favourite chapter of the week is probably SPY X FAMILY (for a great start to what should be a fascinating flashback arc) or One Piece for the continued fun that is this final leg of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I do love the creepy ass take on battle auras we get in Elusive Samurai, this week provided a great example of that.

My favourite chapter of the week is probably SPY X FAMILY (for a great start to what should be a fascinating flashback arc) or One Piece for the continued fun that is this final leg of the battle.
    I just started SPY x FAMILY as a side manga to read while I wander through Gash Bell. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

I just started SPY x FAMILY as a side manga to read while I wander through Gash Bell. ^_^
    I started reading while me a friend visited Japan and just devoured all 12 chapters that were out at that time.

It's really fun and wholesome and I'm looking forward to the anime that's starting this week.

Final page of Dandadan really cracked me up this week. I love this series.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Hey Falcon! How are you?
    FAAAALCON!

Great to see you!

…are those squats??? O_o
    Yup. I remember you used Squats in Warhammer 40k who knows how many years ago and were still salty about them going extinct and wasting your miniatures. Thought you'd be interested.

Hey Beadle, Sharp. Really busy with work nowadays. Got married. Playing RDR2 in my spare time. Discovered ethiopian food and beer is amazing. How about you?