Page 187 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 871371771831841851861871881891901911972372876871187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 36892

In the tv adaptation of The Boys it seems that the Female is the only one of them that’s going to have powers. I’m kind of surprised that they’re doing that. It could be a great opportunity to show off their military backgrounds when it comes to the action scenes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yes, everybody is aware that Giorno Giovanna has a dream. It's also apparent that while there are certain lines he won't cross, he also feels the ends justify the means, and he can't reform the mob without rubbing out the top.

Unlike the Stardust Crusaders and the Morioh-cho kids, the Passione boys lean in a greyer area and more on the antihero side of things.
    1. The ends in this case are "Mista, Fugo, and Narancia have fun". That's not really important enough to justify torture
    2. This isn't anti-heroic. This is purely villainous. They are literally torturing someone for fun and no other reason

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Seeing how it's Survivor Series tonight, decided to simulate a match. Team Deadpool (Deadpool, Captain Picard, Vegeta, and Chewbacca) vs Team Thanos (Thanos, Ganondorf, Broly, and Pennywise)

...It was a sweep. Wade got destroyed...I was depressed.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    1. The ends in this case are "Mista, Fugo, and Narancia have fun". That's not really important enough to justify torture
    2. This isn't anti-heroic. This is purely villainous. They are literally torturing someone for fun and no other reason
    I mean, they are trying to get information out of the dude.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Please tell me this is not an edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Please tell me this is not an edit.
    There are zero edits in this video.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, they are trying to get information out of the dude.
    No they aren't. If they were, they would unzip his mouth so he can actually answer their questions

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    No they aren't. If they were, they would unzip his mouth so he can actually answer their questions
    He didn't give up the name and stand ability which is how he ended up in this predicament in the first place. Effectively murdering five of the six of them nothwithstanding.

If you don't like how extreme and sometimes petty Passione are, boy are you not going to like the rest of this story.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

He didn't give up the name and stand ability which is how he ended up in this predicament in the first place. Effectively murdering five of the six of them nothwithstanding.

If you don't like how extreme and sometimes petty Passione are, boy are you not going to like the rest of this story.
    yeah. it doesn't get prettier from here.

Hell, two of the villains later on seem more heroic, with Prosciutto being a bro and having a Kamina/Simon effect on Pesci.

God this current Hunter x Hunter arc

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    God this current Hunter x Hunter arc

Togashi likes his long monologues about complex situations.

I'm mentally preparing that I'm going to have to sit down and binge read this once it's done so I can make sue I actually got it.

I also made this tweet, which I think is very accurate:

https://twitter.com/Nik_Hasta/status...63442046566401

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Just went through my usual early winter bout of the flu - here for three days, gone. Apologies to those who PM'ed me and received no response for a week...I'm looking now.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

BANNED

Holy crap the nest Super Robot Wars game has an awesome roster.