Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Albedo is now Lord Ainz's Master. This will not end well.
    Christ, We're going to see a reiteration of *that* scene again, and Ainz won't even have the option of saying no(which didn't stop her either, come to think of it O_o).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Really kiddy, but the song is snappy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    And sabotaged Sega's overarching storyline with Sonic Battle/Advance/Brotherhood and the opportunity to get a new season of Sonic SatAM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Oh, how I wish I could access it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And sabotaged Sega's overarching storyline with Sonic Battle/Advance/Brotherhood and the opportunity to get a new season of Sonic SatAM.
    "Ken Penders killed Sonic" is the single most arbitrary and useless takeaway I can imagine having from that whole situation. He sounds a bit shitty I guess? But then, an entire fandom has devoted years to dredging up any scrap of information they can spin to make it look that way, because they're mad and can't understand anything more complex than "he did it." Sega and Archie either fucked up or just didn't care at multiple points, and this all exists in the context of an incredibly abusive structure of copyright and publishing. Penders did less with more justification than literally any large publisher gets away with doing every day, so maybe there's something to re-examine there. Copyright laws built by years of companies doing those exact things killed this specific subset of Sonic continuity. Frankly though, the existing information looks like neither Archie nor Sega particularly gave a shit, so I think the fan community is imagining a reality that was never going to exist.

It's honestly amazing that the video literally highlights one of the Big Underlying Problems in civil law (justice costs money) and just completely ignores it in favour of going on the criticise a layman for failing to navigate the legal system.

He didn't ultimately really win anything, he probably made his own life harder, and fans lost out on stories they felt entitled to. But reducing it all to blaming Ken Penders is downright ridiculous. They're seeing a tiny sliver of a fraction of the theft of our right to propagate our culture so that it can be commodified instead and pinning all the unfocused frustration they have over that to this one guy who mostly just lacked the finesse to grease the system.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Extraordinary Member

Spy X Family: spoilers:
    Yor just sent dat Volleyball into orbit.

Oh, and she met Damian's momma
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Gotta love the stuff happening in the world chapters.

spoilers:
    No way did Sabo murder Cobra. I refuse to believe it until I see a flashback showing exactly that that's what happened.

Not sure what to make of Shanks' little decision there. Is he going to act as an intentional final barrier for Luffy and the crew to overcome?
    end of spoilers
    Spy X Family: spoilers:
    Yor just sent dat Volleyball into orbit.

Oh, and she met Damian's momma
    end of spoilers
    I'm thinking that Yor's new feat will fall under rule of funny and/or outlier among here.

And that is a really fun plot development that was actually a surprise.

Go Nezuko!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

We finally have MCU Namor.

I really hope he just acts like a massive dick most of the time.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    We finally have MCU Namor.

I really hope he just acts like a massive dick most of the time.
    He's wearing shorts, I'm already disappointed. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spy x Family:...So, we get a chapter of Yor receiving more character development, finding a nice social clique of female acquaintances that she can relate with (unlike her toxic co-workers), spoilers:
    and has unknowingly managed to make massive headway in Operation Sprix by befriending Donovan's wife, Melinda Desmond. At this point, all of the Forgers have familarized themselves with the Desmond Family.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-24-2022 at 08:03 PM.

Boom Comics Version Of Lord Zedd's Origin Story: https://imgur.com/t/power_rangers/k6pT95m

Not for the faint of heart. A little graphic.

Lets just say that Rita wasn't exaggerating when she said the Zeo Crystal fried him in the past.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.