Page 191 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 911411811871881891901911921931941952012412916911191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 36995

Meanwhile with Raven Branwen: https://i.imgur.com/AASKImO.jpg

Origins Of The Psycho Rangers: https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/a...reen-revealed/
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Dark side rd is getting a 3rd game. Fury stars. Saw clip of her taking down a boss. Her plot is hunting down the 7 Suns.

I want to play as Stride so bad. He reminds me art wise of characters I would do, if could write/draw into stuff.
    There was a game in development where Strife was the main character. The company ended up folding though.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    There was a game in development where Strife was the main character. The company ended up folding though.
    They'll likely resume development on Strife's game after DS3. Following that will probably be the final game of the series.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

really puts into perspective on how badass and utterly terrifying grievous was in the genndy CW show.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

really puts into perspective on how badass and utterly terrifying grievous was in the genndy CW show.
    Compared to film Grievous who went out like a bitch and overall canon Grievous who is sorta competent...Then got whooped by Gungans.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Compared to film Grievous who went out like a bitch and overall canon Grievous who is sorta competent...Then got whooped by Gungans.
    genndy grievous was personally trained by dooku himself and he told him that his speed, agility, unpredictable fighting style and overall terrifying nature was a good counter to the jedi's use of the force.

cannon grievous was a slow clunky jobber.

Last edited by master of read; 11-21-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

genndy grievous was personally trained by dooku himself and he told him that his speed, agility, unpredictable fighting style and overall terrifying nature was a good counter to the jedi's use of the force.

cannon grievous was a slow clunky jobber.

Hoho...Old Grievous was a kiling machine.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

For real. The CW Clone Wars are awesome.

Disney Clone Stuff, never watched but from that clip showcase.. I am glad I do not.

Not surprised one ioata

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    They'll likely resume development on Strife's game after DS3. Following that will probably be the final game of the series.
    Yeah that seems to be the plan. I need to get around to reading the novel at some point.

Looking at the last Baki series the one thing that was awesome was Motobe. I think he deserves his own Gaiden.

that sucks my friend.
    Thanks. He's out of the hospital now and everything seems like it'll be okay and fine. But god we did not need the worry when everyone's still feeling so frayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    *reads latest US/Khashoggi stuff*

*puts head down and weeps*

I realize we're not supposed to talk politics, but this is less politics, and more world news.
    I wouldn't even call that politics. Politics is like terrible trade war threats and anti-immigration scare tactics (traditionally I would have never called any of that politics either, but my how times have changed). This is just murder and the apathetic non-response to it, or as most humans call it, a tragedy and a travesty. And somehow this isn't a scandal. Had this happened in any other presidency it would have been open season, but now it's just some white noise to the backdrop of chaos of not just what's going on in this country, but the madness the whole world seems determined to fall into.

Bah, world news. This is why I focus on anime and superheroes and monster movies and kaiju movies and Scooby Doo.

Apparently they're going to do a DTV to finish off the 13 Ghosts. Which means for Christmas I should get The 13 Ghost of Scooby Doo on DVD. I hope in the movie Shaggy wears a red shirt just once. And maybe a Scrappy reference that isn't about how some people thought Scrappy was always awful.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving all! No matter if you celebrate it or not, or celebrate it today or this weekend for convenience (like me), I hope you all have a good day/time.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM