Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    One Piece:

spoilers:
    A denouement chapter where not much happens beyond Yamato declaration to stay on Wano and travel it first (though Luffy gave him, Kinemon, and Momonosuke a place on the crew anytime they want). He also gives them a flag that declares messing with them is messing with the Straw Hats. Luffy and Law then sail off the edge of Wano because Kid taunts them over it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I do love the rivalry between Luffy, Kid and Law. They just can't help trying to one-up and taunt each other like little kids. I wonder if they'll ever actually fight one another. Would probably be a three way throw down.

Not entirely surprised that Yamato won't be joing the crew until later. But a little disappointing that he won't be around for the shenanigans. Nice final chapter to the Wano saga.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    In other words, it's looking pretty bleak for BC and BHA this week.
    Black Clover: spoilers:
    Lucius is really quite broken in the power department. No only is he physical power house, but he can manipulate time and basically change a person however he wants by altering their soul. That is a nasty combo that certainly makes an impression as he stomps out Asta. Not sure how anybody else is meant to fight against this guy.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    I'm not buying that Bakugo is just straight up dead or won't get revived down the line. This is the halfway point of the battle where everything is going wrong and all the heroes' best efforts are being undone by the villains. They need to rally up that Plus Ultra spirit because everything just look awful right now. You didn't even mention how AFO's agents hiding with the parents seem to have gone active now.

I kinda want La Brava (with Gentle coming along of course) to show up and help against Skeptic's hacking skills
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ....Wow, that long I was not really here?
    A ways, but good to see you back again.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    A ways, but good to see you back again.
    Thanks Sharp.

Btw, have you checked out the previews of High & Low: The Worst X?

Still focuses on the Oya guys from the last film but added 4 more schools alongside them and Housen.

...Kind of excited to see what a post-Worst Suzuran looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I do love the rivalry between Luffy, Kid and Law. They just can't help trying to one-up and taunt each other like little kids. I wonder if they'll ever actually fight one another. Would probably be a three way throw down.

Not entirely surprised that Yamato won't be joing the crew until later. But a little disappointing that he won't be around for the shenanigans. Nice final chapter to the Wano saga.
    end of spoilers

Black Clover: spoilers:
    Lucius is really quite broken in the power department. No only is he physical power house, but he can manipulate time and basically change a person however he wants by altering their soul. That is a nasty combo that certainly makes an impression as he stomps out Asta. Not sure how anybody else is meant to fight against this guy.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    I'm not buying that Bakugo is just straight up dead or won't get revived down the line. This is the halfway point of the battle where everything is going wrong and all the heroes' best efforts are being undone by the villains. They need to rally up that Plus Ultra spirit because everything just look awful right now. You didn't even mention how AFO's agents hiding with the parents seem to have gone active now.

I kinda want La Brava (with Gentle coming along of course) to show up and help against Skeptic's hacking skills
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Thanks Sharp.

Btw, have you checked out the previews of High & Low: The Worst X?

Still focuses on the Oya guys from the last film but added 4 more schools alongside them and Housen.

...Kind of excited to see what a post-Worst Suzuran looks like.
    I saw one trailer or preview, but that's all. I'll need to poke around a little more and find the others, I guess! ^_^ Thanks for the heads up!
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I saw one trailer or preview, but that's all. I'll need to poke around a little more and find the others, I guess! ^_^ Thanks for the heads up!
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCEhFcdMJhtz3OLwO4mVYXUA

From little I saw in their previews, Fujio definitely improved in the 3 year time skip since The Worst. But the interesting fact is Lao, the strongest guy in Suzuran, doesn't have much yet but he's played by an actual MMA fighter.

Well, this looks good.

Thank you for that!
    Why are we here?

Here's the antagonists of the film. Three schools that Oya will ask Housen and maybe Suzuran for assistance.

Definitely looks fun.

....a little embarrassing that Oya needs to ask for help, but I guess that's what happens when you lose Murayama. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Definitely looks fun.

....a little embarrassing that Oya needs to ask for help, but I guess that's what happens when you lose Murayama. ^_^
    True. Basically Oya's best fighter at this point is Todoroki since I think Murayama and gang did join Sannoh cause Cobra.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

A silver lining, the current ongoing bin fire that is the United Kingdom has made the JuiceMedia make a video about the UK:

Nice to know the Aussies are keeping tabs on us haha.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Lads, I'm going to have you to ask to hold on a sec and look at the pilot for the 1993 hybrid live-action/animated western Sailor Moon TV show.

The first 2:40 are the intro and that alone is worth price of admission.

True. Basically Oya's best fighter at this point is Todoroki since I think Murayama and gang did join Sannoh cause Cobra.
    Yeah, either they joined Sannoh or they just ride their bikes with Sannoh, but they're for sure out biking around by the end of H&L/The Worst, and Murayama has expressed interest in joining Sannoh.

Due absolutely in part to his ridiculous crush on Cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Lads, I'm going to have you to ask to hold on a sec and look at the pilot for the 1993 hybrid live-action/animated western Sailor Moon TV show.

The first 2:40 are the intro and that alone is worth price of admission.
    that certainly is something.
    Why are we here?