So, Both Wild Arms and Shadow Hearts creators have spiritual successors in the works in the forms of Armed Fantasia and Penny Blood. Hopefully, their Kickstarters are a success. I loved Wild Arms and I feel like Shadow Hearts was dreadfully underrated as a series.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, Both Wild Arms and Shadow Hearts creators have spiritual successors in the works in the forms of Armed Fantasia and Penny Blood. Hopefully, their Kickstarters are a success. I loved Wild Arms and I feel like Shadow Hearts was dreadfully underrated as a series.
    I am actually playing a Wild Arms game (Second Ignition) on the PlayStation. Almost got it beat, it’s a fun one.

Hopefully the kickstarters pay off.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Oh, hell yeah! Both series are (mostly) pretty great!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I am actually playing a Wild Arms game (Second Ignition) on the PlayStation. Almost got it beat, it’s a fun one.

Hopefully the kickstarters pay off.
    It is uplifting to see so many of my favorite old-school JRPG developers creating new content that carries on the appeal of their original IPs. Speaking of which, I need to buy Eiyuden Chronicles at some point.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Hero Academia 364:

Wow. I do not care for this hackneyed development at all. Don't think I'll be back next week.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Academia!

spoilers:

Edgeshot can become a heart? Did anyone else know that Edgeshot could become a heart?

All For None admits that Rewind is going to kill him but he's fine with it since his other self is still inside Shigaraki. He's going to wreck everyone until he goes.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world is ready to bend the knee to Shigaraki without the fight even being over yet.

Deku still isn't back yet.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    IIRC he went inside a villain's body in the Bakugo rescue mission. First time he's replaced an organ tho
    end of spoilers

Happy belated birthday Sub!

Nice a spiritual successor to Wild Arms. The last Wild Arms I played was Wild Arms 4 on the PS2
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Happy belated birthday Sub!
    Thanks, old friend. Glad to see you around
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Thanks, old friend. Glad to see you around
    Thankies thankies. I still kick around from time to time.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Re: MHA

Who is this Edgeshot guy? Should I know who he is? Or is this like Mirko all over again?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Re: MHA

Who is this Edgeshot guy? Should I know who he is? Or is this like Mirko all over again?
    Haven't read the chapter, but Edgeshot has been around for some time now in the series. He first appeared when a bunch of heroes were gathered to save Bakugo and has appeared here and there since then. He hasn't done anything major really but readers know who he is.

So it is a bit like when Mirko had appeared a couple of times but you didn't remember her.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Haven't read the chapter, but Edgeshot has been around for some time now in the series. He first appeared when a bunch of heroes were gathered to save Bakugo and has appeared here and there since then. He hasn't done anything major really but readers know who he is.

So it is a bit like when Mirko had appeared a couple of times but you didn't remember her.
    I mean, I'm a reader and I don't know who he is.

Horikoshi really seems to have a habit of going "Hey, this nobody who doesn't matter is doing something. Isn't that meaningful!"

Looking up my reaction at the time, Mirko had appeared literally twice as a bit part and then got an epic battle moment like literally one hundred chapters later. I feel entirely justified in not remembering who she was.

Now we've got this chinless wonder giving his life to resurrect Bakugou and, as far as I'm aware, they've never actually interacted with each other before this moment.

Like, the main cast is so big and we keep adding more guys to the pile. Why can't, I don't know, guy in Class A who grows additional body parts on his arms guy take this moment?

I'm trying not to be overly negative but man does MHA make it hard for me to engage with it.