Page 194 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 941441841901911921931941951961971982042442946941194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 36883

One Piece

Woah some major things are stirring up. Perona's finally leaving Mihawk, presumably to search for Moria. Speaking of whom, he's finally reappeared and stormed Blackbeard's pirate paradise to search for Absalom...but it looks like he arrived a bit too late. It was kinda funny how apologetic Moria was after thinking Absalom was okay. Maybe he's chilled out over the years.

Shiryu and Catarina have gotten their hands on se powerful devil fruits. And Blackbeard himself now fully looks the part. Fitting that the most classic pirate looking pirates managed to find their perfect paradise.

Back on Wano...Shutenmaru/Ashura Douji doesn't believe yet in Kinemon's cause. May be up to Momonosuke to shoe him the eay. And we finally meet Jack's fellow calamities, King and Queen. They don't seem to like eachother and they give Jack, of all people a lot of **** as well. I wonder what sort of beasts they can transform into.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 11-23-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Huh, so much for thinking that Moria was going to improve himself over the timeskip. And Absalom is apparently dead. So any hope of seeing that crew reunited is probably dead. Which is fine, I never liked that.

Meanwhile, offscreen the revolutionaries have started their assault on the Holy Land. I hope that the royal Straw Hat fan club and their families are ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

Woah some major things are stirring up. Perona's finally leaving Mihawk, presumably to search for Moria. Speaking of whom, he's finally reappeared and stormed Blackbeard's pirate paradise to search for Absalom...but it looks like he arrived a bit too late. It was kinda funny how apologetic Moria was after thinking Absalom was okay. Maybe he's chilled out over the years.
    I really enjoyed Mihawk and Perona's back and forth. Deadpan Mihawk is pretty golden for comedy.
    Moria's scene actually made me feel kinda bad for him. Then I remembered that he's a horrible douchebag. So screw him.
    Shiryu and Catarina have gotten their hands on se powerful devil fruits. And Blackbeard himself now fully looks the part. Fitting that the most classic pirate looking pirates managed to find their perfect paradise.
    And a damn impressive bounty to boot. I wonder how it compares to the bounties of the other Yonko and the late Whitebeard.
    Shiryu is going to be a damn pain to deal with down the road. Absalom was tricky with just the invisibility and limited physical power. Shiryu is actually a powerhouse in his own right.
    Back on wano...Shutenmaru/Asha'rah Dpiji doesn't believe yet in Kinemon's cause. May be up to Momonosuke to shoe him the eay. And we finally meet Jack's fellow calamities, King and Queen. They don't seem to like eachother and they give Jack, of all people a lot of **** as well. I wonder what sort of beasts they can transform into.
    I really like King's design, though it reminded me of Magellan's at first.
    It's funny that the rest of the crew aren't that bothered by Luffy being captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Moria's scene actually made me feel kinda bad for him. Then I remembered that he's a horrible douchebag. So screw him.
    To be fair, the only reason he was like that in the first place is because Kaidou slaughtered his entire original crew and he snapped.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole endeavor brought back some bad memories. Given his ties to Wano, he might just show up there if Blackbeard and his crew decode to pay a visit.

Shiryu is going to be a damn pain to deal with down the road. Absalom was tricky with just the invisibility and limited physical power. Shiryu is actually a powerhouse in his own right.
    Zoro's gonna have to hone his observation haki to defeat him when the time comes.

I really like King's design, though it reminded me of Magellan's at first.
    It's funny that the rest of the crew aren't that bothered by Luffy being captured.
    Yeah, it is sort of Magellan-esque actually. Still he definitely looks cool. I wonder if he's kne of the Birkans, given his wings. And I'm starting to realize as a whole, Kaidou's crew give off a sorta Mad Max/HnK villain vibe. Queen even has some resemblance to Mr. Heart.

Extraordinary Member

To be fair, the only reason he was like that in the first place is because Kaidou slaughtered his entire original crew and he snapped.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole endeavor brought back some bad memories. Given his ties to Wano, he might just show up there if Blackbeard and his crew decode to pay a visit.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Moria wound up as a lackey for Blackbeard, just to save his own skin.

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Alrighty then, Setsuna has the same power as Buggy the clown but with some advantages over him. It also looks a bit freakier when she splits herself to pieces than when he does it.

Aizawa tells the truth when he says that class B are better at planning than class A, though the third match was more of a big brawl with no planning whatsoever. I wonder if Deku can turn that trend around when his match starts.

Hopefully this match doesn't turn into "Bakugo constantly saving his teammates". Give Sero, Jiro and Sato a chance to shine damnit!

My Hero Academia: Alrighty then, Setsuna has the same power as Buggy the clown but with some advantages over him. It also looks a bit freakier when she splits herself to pieces than when he does it.

Aizawa tells the truth when he says that class B are better at planning than class A, though the third match was more of a big brawl with no planning whatsoever. I wonder if Deku can turn that trend around when his match starts.

Hopefully this match doesn't turn into "Bakugo constantly saving his teammates". Give Sero, Jiro and Sato a chance to shine damnit!
    I wouldn't count on it. Bakugou's a main character and they're basically named extras. Hell, all I remember of Sero is him getting beaten in one move by Todoroki and getting KOed pretty much instantly during the finals, where he was dead weight for Mineta, who had to drag him to the finish line. Let me repeat that. Sero was dead weight around Mineta's neck. You know, the guy who's character traits are can be summed up as "cowardly ******* who should be on several sex offender registries."

When you're considered dead weight when teamed up with him, you really need to rethink your career path.

Hell, that makes Sato's "done literally nothing on-screen" look preferable in comparison.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I wouldn't count on it. Bakugou's a main character and they're basically named extras. Hell, all I remember of Sero is him getting beaten in one move by Todoroki and getting KOed pretty much instantly during the finals, where he was dead weight for Mineta, who had to drag him to the finish line. Let me repeat that. Sero was dead weight around Mineta's neck. You know, the guy who's character traits are can be summed up as "cowardly ******* who should be on several sex offender registries."

When you're considered dead weight when teamed up with him, you really need to rethink your career path.

Hell, that makes Sato's "done literally nothing on-screen" look preferable in comparison.
    Sero's done more than that. He won that one obstacle training race that took place after Deku learned Full Cowling and he helped Deku and Uraraka get through the first part of the licensing exam. The Mineta thing is admittedly a pretty big black mark on his record.

But I don't think it's worse than poor Sato's record of losing to Cementoss alongside Kirishima and having minor action in small anime filler scenes. And baking, mustn't forget the baking.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

that's the one of the many things you can count on for one piece: when it comes back, it comes back with a bang!

One Piece

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

It occurs to me that Monoma will be facing Deku next. I sense a strong possibility of disaster if he tries to copy and use Deku's quirk.

So, TFS is giving us the grand finale to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, Season 3 of FF7 Machinabridged and DBZ Abridged S4 - all in December.

No Cthulhu, I won't thank you on principle.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    It occurs to me that Monoma will be facing Deku next. I sense a strong possibility of disaster if he tries to copy and use Deku's quirk.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, TFS is giving us the grand finale to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, Season 3 of FF7 Machinabridged and DBZ Abridged S4 - all in December.

No Cthulhu, I won't thank you on principle.
    Didn't they say on Twitter or something that DBZA season 4 wouldn't be coming until like 2020, since they only just decided to do that and they've got lots of other projects lined up already? I'm thinking that the DBZA-related thing will be one of the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And that's after Deku went through 9 months of PT hell.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I'm hoping that Monoma will be at least smart enough to realize that if the guy with the quirk has issues controlling it, then he should probably stay clear of it too.

What's going to be real interesting is if he copys Shinso's quirk and Deku possibly gets hit with a double dose of brainwashing. That might really jump start the connection to the previous OfA-users.