Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The Willow TV show coming later this year looks fantastic.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Undead Unluck: Okay, that is the second fugliest depiction of "God" that I've seen in a manga recently other than One-Punch Man's. And this definitely washes away most of the uncertainty over whether this manga is getting a phase 2 with the way things are being set up.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-11-2022 at 10:39 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Undead Unluck: Okay, that is the second fugliest depiction of "God" that I've seen in a manga recently other than One-Punch Man's. And this definitely washes away most of the uncertainty over whether this manga is getting a phase 2 with the way things are being set up.
    I don't know... it wouldn't be hard to abridge some stuff and close things out.

I really hope the series isn't cancelled, I know its numbers aren't super amazing but I have a real soft spot for the series. Getting an anime adaptation though is a very good sign. Especially if it's good.

I want to see Juiz doing cool **** next chapter.

Extraordinary Member

It looks so good! Hearing all the classic voices and sounds from the anime again is hyping me up even more.

Animation looks real nice and the title "Thousand Year Blood War," remains absolutely fantastic.

As much as I think that Bleach, and the Sternritters arc particularly is a bit all over the place as whole, I think it kind of lends itself better to a more standalone feeling thing like this. Like, because it's been a long time since there was any new Bleach, you can more easily be like "Ah, this is what Bleach is like now," rather than necessarily connecting it to what came before as directly.

I am very keen to see Genryusai's Bankai get animated and I really hope they have a lot of fun with Unohana "training," Kenpachi.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Government have announced that the state funeral for the Queen will be next week on Monday.

It will be a bank holiday.

However, the government have also said it is down to the discretion of individual employers if they want to give people the day off.

What is the point of having the stupid monarchy if we don't even get a guaranteed day off when the stupid head of state dies after 70 years of reigning. Like, it's not like this will be a regular thing. If Charles has anything like the genetics of his mother and father, he will live well into his 90s. We've got another 20 years minimum before we have to do this all again.

Why not just give us day off? -___-#

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Government have announced that the state funeral for the Queen will be next week on Monday.

It will be a bank holiday.

However, the government have also said it is down to the discretion of individual employers if they want to give people the day off.

What is the point of having the stupid monarchy if we don't even get a guaranteed day off when the stupid head of state dies after 70 years of reigning. Like, it's not like this will be a regular thing. If Charles has anything like the genetics of his mother and father, he will live well into his 90s. We've got another 20 years minimum before we have to do this all again.

Why not just give us day off? -___-#
    I think you know the answer.

A billion dollars spent on the funeral when as I hear there will be a sizeable chunk of the population going cold this winter. I think that says it all.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I think you know the answer.

A billion dollars spent on the funeral when as I hear there will be a sizeable chunk of the population going cold this winter. I think that says it all.
    Prince Charles, well King Charles now, has inherited $500,000,000 from his mother.

And, wouldn't you know it, he doesn't have to pay the normal inheritance tax of 40% due to a special exemption in the law for the Royal Family.

How... convenient... for him.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...What.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

...What.
    You never seen this before? It's a famous (and very stupid) bit.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You never seen this before? It's a famous (and very stupid) bit.
    Surprisingly not. Just heard of it while browsing on Quora as someone pointed it out it's kind of hilarious Magneto just gave up despite Reed telling him the gun was wood...Like what's stopping Magneto from going all out now that the cops and their very made of metal cars showed up to arrest him? But here we are, seeing Magneto's confidence apparently made of glass.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

My favorite part of that episode is when Magneto pulls over into a gas station just to flex on the attendant about how his car doesn't need gasoline, then continues on his way.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Indeedy. The series is pretty colorful and interesting with the characters that I kinda figured whose who.

Right now, just waiting for the soundtrack of the latest film to come out....We Never Die (Suzuran's theme) is on constant repeat in my head.
    Surprisingly not. Just heard of it while browsing on Quora as someone pointed it out it's kind of hilarious Magneto just gave up despite Reed telling him the gun was wood...Like what's stopping Magneto from going all out now that the cops and their very made of metal cars showed up to arrest him? But here we are, seeing Magneto's confidence apparently made of glass.
    Yeah, suddenly he's a 'prisoner of the police'. Even after Reed tells him that he still has all of his power. Nothing he can do!

Cops are magic, don't you know.

In other news, finished the first edit on 2022's New Year's story. Runs just over 34K words, probably won't change a lot in length now. Nice length - not too long.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate