Page 195 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 951451851911921931941951961971981992052452956951195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 36956

This arc in MHA seems to be an extended version of the "Class 1-A kinda sucks" thing that Mirio did during their spar against him. Because remember, their only victory was because they had a ringer in Shinso. Without him, Class 1-A would have likely lost.

The next two matches were a complete 4-0 blowout for Team 1-B and a 1-1 draw because everyone but Pony was incapacitated and she decided that, instead of dragging the unconscious 1-A team members to jail, she'd rather just chill and wait for the time limit to run out. And she could have done so, because everyone in Team 1-A was unconscious save for Iida, and he was completely unable to move.

Hell, this chapter basically has Aizawa go "Yeah, our class, including me, is **** compared to Class 1-B." Maybe that's a translation error but I don't know.

So I expect Team Bakugou and Team Midoriya to both lose. Especially since Midoriya is up against the guest star for the arc, Shinso. And this arc seems to be almost as much about showing him off as it is showing how lacking Class 1-A is against Class 1-B.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    The next two matches were a complete 4-0 blowout for Team 1-B and a 1-1 draw because everyone but Pony was incapacitated and she decided that, instead of dragging the unconscious 1-A team members to jail, she'd rather just chill and wait for the time limit to run out. And she could have done so, because everyone in Team 1-A was unconscious save for Iida, and he was completely unable to move.
    No, that's wrong.

Shoji wasn't knocked out in the third match. He was the reason why Pony couldn't finish it. She could either drag Todoroki's unconscious body to the prison, but if she did that then Shoji (who is a very strong guy) could've dragged Tetsutetsu and Honenuki to his prison and would've taken the lead and probably won the match. She couldn't take Iidea because there was a ton of stuff on top of him and he wasn't unconscious so he'd be more trouble than it was worth. She tried to drag both Todoroki and her teammates, but that slowed her down and Shoji was catching up to her. In most situations she'd lose so she decided to go for a draw by waiting out the timer because that was the best thing she could do.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the final match ends with Izuku and Ochako standing victorious as the last members of their team while All Might thinks back to the results of his first lesson and how far they've come since then.

Soooo. She-Ra.
    spoilers:

Scorpia and Entrapta are swiftly becoming my favorite characters. Those two goofballs are hilarious.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Didn't they say on Twitter or something that DBZA season 4 wouldn't be coming until like 2020, since they only just decided to do that and they've got lots of other projects lined up already? I'm thinking that the DBZA-related thing will be one of the movies.
    Looked into it. Yeah, the DBZ stuff they were talking about were DB Let's Plays.

Also, it's been officially confirmed that spoilers:
    as of DBS Broly, Gogeta is now canon
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-23-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So I expect Team Bakugou and Team Midoriya to both lose. Especially since Midoriya is up against the guest star for the arc, Shinso. And this arc seems to be almost as much about showing him off as it is showing how lacking Class 1-A is against Class 1-B.
    I'm expecting Bakugou to win since the point is to show those remedial courses are working. Izuku will maybe lose to end things in a tie between the two classes.

My biggest issue with this arc so far is how far some of the kids have gone in the fights. Shoto and Steel guy could have seriously hurt each other there, but apparently potentially harming yourself pretty badly is only wrong if you're Deku. Well, that and how long it's taking. I want to get back to the important stuff soon.
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-23-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

One of my favorite authors gave me a cameo in one of his books. I was a bodyguard for a gay arms dealer lol.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    One of my favorite authors gave me a cameo in one of his books. I was a bodyguard for a gay arms dealer lol.
    good **** there.

Setsuna Tokage, a hero that dresses like a lizard.

"Quirk: Self-Amputation"

From a visual standpoint I feel that's really stretching the premise thin. It'd be like designing Mineta after a stapler because he sticks things together.

Honestly while I liked the first handful of team skirmishes, this arc feels rather meandering. It's almost like Horikoshi is stalling for time to plot things out or something.

I want to see Bakugou loose but his team to win. It ain't gonna happen, but a man can dream.

Maybe Sero can stick it to them like the poverty Spider-man that he is.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Soooo. She-Ra.
    spoilers:

Scorpia and Entrapta are swiftly becoming my favorite characters. Those two goofballs are hilarious.
    end of spoilers
    Entrapta is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    good **** there.
    Yeah it was pretty cool. I picked up your book. Gonna get around to it next month.

Oliva has arrived in Japan. This should be interesting.